1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Very little sexual desires

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2018.

1. I’m only 15 years old, so pretty much I’m filled with hormones. All 15 year olds are pretty much really horny, but I’ve been felling really weird because of nofap. I still feel aggressive, strong and I do alot of boxing so I feel like my testosterone is fine.

Doing nofap for 10 days now, I’ve lost a lot of sexual desire. I’ve been thinking alot lately about my crush, when I have the thought of her naked, I feel wrong, I have no idea why. And I have very little desire to have sex with her, rather, I’d cuddle or something.

I’m afraid of approaching her, because, if I do succed, how do I keep her as my girlfriend? I don’t want to break her heart or something.

Is this weird? I even told my friend this and he laughed and called me gay.

Do I maybe have low testosterone? I really don’t know if something is wrong with me.

2. If she likes you it wont matter what you say or do it will work , if she doesn't than it will not work out, relationships that turn into a job never do work out. I think your just overthinking as I did ALOT when I was 15 years old I don't think you have low testosterione go ask her out you might be surprised in a good way