1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Video about my Buddhist Master

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by juniormelville, Mar 8, 2020.

1. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

Hello,

A few people have asked me about Buddhism. I practice directly with a married lay Master in Vietnam. There is no temple, no rules and no organisation. The philosophical background is probably Chinese Mahayana (non-conceptual) and the lineage is Vietnamese esoteric. You cannot understand this by reading about it online.

My wife and I hope to have some current videos of our Master teaching available soon. Meanwhile, this is an old video about how he paints in the meditation state. I hope you will appreciate our Master's character, learn something about Vietnamese intellectual and spiritual culture, and be inspired to realise the true potential of human self-development.

Please ask me if you have any questions. I am not a Buddhist teacher by any means, but I will do my best to help anyone who does not have any other religious or ideological commitments and would like to use this powerful method of self-liberation.

https://www.facebook.com/100009645616918/posts/1164510987213744/?app=fbl