1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Videocall sex

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by carl nielsen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. carl nielsen

carl nielsen New Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I've been in hard mode for 20 days now.
    My girlfriend is living now in another country and she wants to do telephonic sex, with a videocall, masturbating both at the same time.
    We did it yesterday, but i did not eyaculate, just touching.
    Is that allowed? If i touch my self seeing my girlfriend, without cuming, is that a reboot?
    Thanks!

2. samnf1990

samnf1990 Fapstronaut

What are you trying to give up, and why?

3. No it’s not you’re doing damage for yourself and your gf. I wouldn’t recommend

4. Kakaroto1989

Kakaroto1989 Fapstronaut

I don't think it is a bad thing. You both are just playing with your sexuality, she is doing it for you not for some ramdon guy to watch, like P. On the other hand if you are trying to do a full reboot because you want to see the benefit of nofap then you should not do it until you hit your mark.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

I would say this isn't a great idea. The idea is to program your mind for real sexual relations, and that isn't it.

6. I know husbands and wives do have phone and video sex when overseas. A guy my age in our group talks about how this was really helpful for him.

I would assume most of us here in Nofap will probably poopoo it because it’s electronic—I think you will know pretty quickly if this is helping or hurting.

I think emotional bonds can happen with just a voice. But i am sure with video calling being the nicer option we enjoy the visual pleasure.

I would say try doing the same thing without seeing her. Just let her see you.

That way you stay engaged emotionally and don’t convert her in a cam show.

If you used to get off to cam shows ... then definitely the video is not a good place for you until you have a lengthier amount of time.