1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Videogames are boring now?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jan 10, 2020.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This is why I try to only play games I genuinely enjoy, as opposed to just playing for the sake of doing so. That way, I dont feel like I am wasting my time. The problem with this is a lot of the time a game wont reveal its true colours to you until you are far enough in that the sunk cost fallacy starts to work on you, something I am particularly weak to.

Despite all I have said on this thread, I dont think ALL games are a waste of time. For example, I've been playing Yakuza 3 recently and I love it, I love all the Yakuza games and genuinely do feel like I get something out of them beyond simply burning time away.

2. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 New Fapstronaut

I don't think so. People who used to play before old games can say like that. But I suppose games are getting more interesting. We just miss old ones :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Deus Ex Human Revolution is very good, but one of my favourite games ever is the original Deus Ex.

Someday I'll play Deus Ex Mankind Divided as well, but I'm more into older games (plus I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One lol)