1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Virgin to intimacy and love, but not sex...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Petros Santos, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Petros Santos

Petros Santos Fapstronaut

Hi, I never dated any girl or talked to a girl openly, but I tried several times in the past for just have some deep talk with a girl, but I always find very difficult to attract them to a more deep conversation. I know that I'm needy, when around girls, and that's should affect my performance, but they seems always very closed. For even a friendship is very hard. When I was a kid I had talked to plenty of girls and had fun with them, but now when I approach to someone they say immediately: "oh I have boyfriend", or they have sorry for me. With lack of opportunities and without going out too much with friends, it's even more hard. Seems like I will never get someone to love and build a family in the future.

Now my focus is to improve myself and find my true self, but in the future I want to get a girlfriend.
    Now I feel that I'm very immature to be in a relationship, but I want have female friends.

2. if they instantly tell u they got a bf means you are being too exposed to her. just make friends at the beggining and dont expect anything to happen. if u gonna bang her then cool , if not nothing happens. try to be friends with them and make her feel needy, not you. you are the one who is cool here.

Petros Santos likes this.