1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual Bible Study/Support Group with Christian NoFappers?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Hi all. I have been contemplating the idea of hosting a virtual group for Christians who are committed to cutting out/avoiding sexual sin. The idea would be to gather on Zoom and read through the Bible together, while also making some time to get to know each other/check in with each other. I also had the thought of attaching the group to a group chat that we could use to support each other between meetings. Basically it would be somewhere between a Bible study and a support group, but with a heavy emphasis on the Bible study aspect, and with a more informal social gathering taking place afterwards. I wouldn't necessarily design Bible studies that I personally thought were relevant to the goal of overcoming sexual sin, the idea would be more to just carefully read through the books of the Bible together, sharing our thoughts and observations and asking questions as we go, and my guess/hope is that if we do that then we will just naturally come across helpful stuff (it is the Word of God after all).

If this sounds like something you would potentially be interested in participating in please leave a comment below letting me know you are potentially interested so I can gauge interest levels and know who to keep in the loop. We would probably use Zoom but you should know that if you are desiring anonymity you can easily not use your real name and not turn on your camera to secure personal anonymity. I look forward to your responses.

Blessings,
    Josh (no my name is not actually "gregaro" lol)

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. Sounds like a fun and helpful initiative. Congrats on 500+ days!

3. Jsaves

Jsaves Fapstronaut

I like it. Count me in.

4. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

I'm in brother

God bless