1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wake up fitter?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fjerid, Oct 11, 2015.

1. fjerid

fjerid Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

Just wanted to report a benefit that you probably notice just from the first week of nopmo.

Perhaps it's just me but whenever I'm into 5-7 days of nopmo I feel MUCH MORE energized when I wake up. It feels like I've gotten 10 hours of sleep while in fact I've only had 5 or 6. And whenever I do PMO I get up tired as hell even if I sleep for 8 or 10. Again, maybe it differs per person.

Have you guys experienced the same thing?

2. Alexei Winters

Alexei Winters Fapstronaut

This is very interesting and I would also be interested in hearing some responses on this.

I'll follow this post for a bit to see. However, I'm only on day 4 so I can't really put a comment in.

I see that you're on day 12 now, congratulations! Have you continued to remain energized when you wake?

aidrops10 likes this.
  3. SimeonLindsay

SimeonLindsay New Fapstronaut

I'm 8 days into the challenge, and I have to support what you're saying. You do feel more energized when you wake up. The urge to relapse has been haunting me the whole day though, more than ever. It's a good thing I have all of this testosterone because now I can distract myself with other activities, now that I have the energy for it. Even the bags under my eyes have significantly faded away. I have experienced wet dreams 3 times already, including this morning. I didn't expect much from a week without PMO - I couldn't have been further from the truth.

fjerid and PotentLife like this.
  4. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I feel stronger with more energy now, although I did go through a drop in energy in the 2nd-3rd week.

PotentLife likes this.
  5. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

I realised i could get through a day with 6 of hours much more easily and don't feel tired... similar to what you are actually saying

Before nofap though i hated days where i slept less than 8 hours per day they were painful and affected all sorts including nutrition

Throughout my 37 day streak i had few days were i slept 8 hours wish i did to see what difference it would actually make.

It would have probably knocked by stress levels out of the window combined with nofap

Due to sleep deprivation i did relapse but quickly got back on the wagon!

fjerid likes this.
  6. mysecondlifejourney

mysecondlifejourney Fapstronaut

I am 52yo and just really started being serious about this - I had 17 days - 1st relapse - then 33 days and 2nd relapse - now this morning I'm at 21 days! so all total 71 days with 2 fails. I have not seen a great amount of energy yet - maybe opposite at times. Wonder why? I do see other things - I feel more confident, voice seems deeper - I'm divorced and started dating someone and i am interested to see how this works. Going hard mode.

PotentLife and WarriorScarr like this.
  7. BrainPlasticity

BrainPlasticity Fapstronaut

Yup happens to me as well around day 10 and up. I suppose it's because since the sexual energy does not need to be replenished, the body has less work to do when you're asleep but I also feel much more energized when it's time to wake up, and I seem to be waking up naturally 1-2 hours before the alarm . And yeah it really is a dramatic difference on the days I ejacualte, waking up even after 8 hours of sleep seems so damn difficult.

fjerid, iborntobefree and numpty like this.
  8. Peter Ghantous

Peter Ghantous Fapstronaut

When I don't partake in PMO and I wake up for work (3:50 a.m.) like you said it's as if i had gotten more hours of sleep, when really i got no more than 6. Which is great because my job is pretty physical. But man the opposite is true when I do partake. I would feel every aching muscle and bone screaming at me to get back into bed, and that groggy feeling of sleepiness takes longer to dissipate. Ugh, why would I want to put myself through that again? I'm so glad I'm quitting PMO. So yea, you're not the only one, I can relate.

fjerid and PotentLife like this.
  9. Happens with me too.
    Sleep less these days, 5 to 6 hours and yet I have more energy than I did before.
    I do find myself more productive.

10. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

I've been reducing the PMOs to once every fifteen days or a week. I feel the energy immediatly. Last two weeks were a blast, I could work out almost twice everyday(I had to stop one or two days because you just gain a lot of energy, you don't become into superman). So yeah, that's a big motivator for me to get fit

11. pulkit duggal

pulkit duggal Fapstronaut

12. pulkit duggal

pulkit duggal Fapstronaut

hii fjerid ,
    i feel the same thing when thing i do feel energized in morning like i want to start the day !!