1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Walking Contradiction

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Rosebud, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Rosebud

Rosebud Fapstronaut

Overthinking is what I tend to do, if you haven't figured that out by now haha. I'm pretty sure it's not as clear cut as one or the other as well, personality traits as a whole baffle me, I had a friend who was obsessed with Myers Briggs, so much so that he actually started to tailor his own personality to be more like his result from a Myers Briggs test. I never got the same answer more than twice upon doing the same test, I don't agree with MB, but I am convinced that I have conflicting personalities within me, namely an emotional side which opposes a strong logical side (in relation to MB, the logical side is a lot like INTP, which I have gotten once from taking the test).

Potato93 likes this.
  2. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

I've made those tests as well, I think they are cohesive as a whole, but in practice we tend to act differently depending on mood or context. Made it 3 times and I got 2 different personality traits:
    https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

I'm a ENTJ-A.
    For me its a little like horoscopos, you should be consient of some patterns but dont take them too seriously.
    2 personalities is a similar case to the guy in fight club, you should be aware of that. ahahah

Rosebud likes this.