1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wandering through the desert.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Captain Caboodles, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

After 500+ days of no pmo the benefits become a part of who you are. I have a hard time writing stuff down but that’s how I feel. Take it a day at a time. Be open about it. I feel like I’m wandering through the desert. This may sound like a bad thing but it is so peaceful, no distractions, no urges, just you working on becoming a better version of yourself. Complete serenity. Don’t chase after girls, that implies they are running away from you. I read on here a long time ago from another user something that really stuck with me. “Don’t go for acceptance, go for respect.”

2. Since nobody bothers to comment I’ll do it to make you happy.
    I stopped my journal because nobody read it anyway.
    I congratulate you and respect you as long as you don’t start hyping up supposed superpowers you gained along the way.

Would you say you have slain the demon or is it still lurking around the corner?

3. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Agreed, always good to read realistic views and stories

Captain Caboodles likes this.
  4. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Great.
    The point is to reach a point where you don't use pleasure to regulate your mood.
    I think, we need to go through the desert,so that we heal and re-enter our promised land. The land of love peace and abundance.

5. refreshed323

refreshed323 Fapstronaut

It is good to find that serenity place in your mind.

6. I am ready

I am ready Fapstronaut

Don't stop writing good thing as who knows maybe your words can give a new hope to anyone .

Captain Caboodles, mummra and Beekind like this.
  7. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

Hey man thanks for commenting. I never really expected anyone to write so thanks again. There is definitely benefits but everyone is different. I’m almost certain everyone including myself is feeling healthier physically and mentally. Demons lurk every day. It’s called living on this earth. It’s a matter of how you respond to them/deal with them. I believed people have this false expectation that life is supposed to be happy happy joy joy all the time. When really it’s not. Sure there are great moments in life and enjoy them. If NoFap was easy it wouldn’t be worth it.

8. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother. I like bit about respect.