1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

want to b in relationship

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by feeling good, Jul 2, 2017.

1. feeling good

feeling good Fapstronaut

I want to be in relationship where a girl supports me and understands me.. so i can live happily ever after... I know it sounds girly... but i can't help it... I want a girl soon in my life.

2. Me too brother, me too. More than you know

3. feeling good

feeling good Fapstronaut

all the best bro

4. I'm starting to see what I need to do is just chatting with women and be willing to ask for numbers.

Just start talking, man.

5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

6. JamesRK

JamesRK Guest

I don't think the desire for a partner who supports and understands you is girly; it's something most people have, and it's a fine aspiration. However, it's important to keep realistic expectations. While there's nothing like a good relationship, they require a lot of work. A girl is going to need to get to know you and feel supported and desired by you before she comes to understand and support you. Even then, it's not necessarily a happily ever after. There are ups and downs, there will be fights and times you don't totally understand one another, and for every bit you take, you should be giving the same amount.

Definitely go out and try to meet women, but remember that the right girl won't be a fix to all problems and can introduce challenges into your life. I honestly believe the fastest way to meet someone is to become comfortable being alone. Find the things you like about yourself and work on the things you want to improve. Once you have confidence and enjoy your own company, you'll feel less lonely even when you're by yourself and probably end up finding it easier to find a partner.

7. feeling good

feeling good Fapstronaut

thnk u all for ur suggestions

8. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Your dream girl is already out there waiting for you.

Work on yourself and learn to love yourself first and others will do too.
    It is indeed important to have realistic expectations, however, nothing can keep you from having a perfect relationship, other than yourself. And that is what all of us should strive for, if we become the strongest version of ourselves we won't have ups and downs in our lives, only ups.

11kota likes this.