1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. James Sanchez

James Sanchez Fapstronaut

I want to participate in the war!

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I want to see it. Massive respect for choosing the army of fire. Your will is there.

3. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

Good luck with this war guys! I'm in for the next one

_Imperial0x47, Karom, Talz and 2 others like this.
  4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 2

felt a little bit confused this time, weak body, my mind is hardly concentrate, forgot a lot, wake up in the middle of night and hardly sleep again,,,, maybe this is flat line idk because i didnt feel zero libido like most user report when flat line hit

5. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

you must enroll before the war start to take this war but it up to the op here
    maybe u will become wandering mercenary or add to the team because we have neutral soldier here

lets wait patiently my friend

6. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Yeah yeah you always say that yet you always fail.Waves will kill you everytime :).There is no scenario where you cowards with lighters win.We have a tsunami you have only lighters so gl.I look foward to killing you again :)

7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

You're on a tough stretch. A lot of people think they are going to be out of hot water by a month, but my experience was that going into the second month was really tough. Your mind is going to try to push you back to your outlet which is pmo.

8. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I can feel the energy of the army shifting bit by bit. These lighters are going to turn into a nuclear bomb and blow up in your face!

_Imperial0x47, FpsMato, Karom and 2 others like this.
  9. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

hmm i see then i must embrace what will come, like i must strive i must fight in order to get something

do not listen to the waves my friends, they all wet lol i dont know how to express this, i believe u will rise and once again claim your throne

10. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

That's the spirit! Yeah, it wouldn't strengthen you if it was easy. You've already proven that you have the discipline to fight through discomfort. Each time you beat an urge (or any challenge in life) you get stronger!

Yes the waves are all washed up. The tide is going out and those Devonian fish are going extinct.

12. DAMN these urges!!!
    No way they are strong.
    I almost went incognito mode.

hollyman and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  13. KIA. :(
    I couldn't handle the pressure... tomorrow I have an exam and when I was controlling my urges I couldn't concentrate on studies..... I was pissed off so I released the load.

Sorry army of Fire... I will try to give my best next time.

hollyman and _Imperial0x47 like this.