1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

watched a movie had a sex scene in it

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by arnab raha, Sep 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. arnab raha

arnab raha Fapstronaut

is there a problem watching sex scene in a movie though it feels like my intention was clear

2. Chefb87

Chefb87 Fapstronaut

Boil that question all the way down and ask.

Does doing this bring you closer to recovery or closer to relapse ? I know for me , that can be triggering to me so I tend to stay away from movies like that or skip it or look away

Deleted Account and arnab raha like this.
  3. In my opinion if it just happend in the movie and you were not searching for a movie with that kind of content it is fine. As long as it does not lead to fapping.
    Better to not tempt yourself for as long as possible with these kind of things since they can escalate.

arnab raha likes this.
  4. I'm purposely avoiding movies with nudity or sex scenes for the time being. I just can't risk it, so I'm checking IMDB's parental guide for each movie before I watch. If it does come up and I had no idea it was in the movie, I won't count it was a relapse, but I also certainly don't want to accidentally trigger a relapse.

5. I avoid that shit, but if I think it's gonna be short, I pull up the windows calculator app and use it to cover the nudity so I don't see anything.

arnab raha likes this.
  6. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

It was unintentional so no need to worrie

Supination and arnab raha like this.
  7. Der Drachenkönig

Der Drachenkönig Fapstronaut

Where you actually searching for this kind of material? If so, then be careful and don't play with fire. If it wasn't the case then do not worry.

8. arnab raha

arnab raha Fapstronaut

Hi no i wasn't actually i hit the fatline stage so watching some movies.for some entertainment