1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Watching Anime during the Flatline ? Good Idea ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Nov 21, 2022.

1. I've been so tired all this time, I can only woek dueing my daily Job and that's that! No Energy for workout, No energy to do anything else...

I thought why not watch some Anime and Catch up! I guess it will be a Good Idea ?

I'm not a Hentai, Waifu or whatever creepy Japanese Addict ! I never watched that stuff either, I don't think it will affect me in any way, I was an addict to Straight P.

I'm planning on watching Dragon Ball Saga and later on Naruto.

I'll go for 2 Episodes each day, and I'll just skip the first Dragon Ball with 4 Episodes a Day! Just so that I can enjoy Dragon Ball Z.

I know it sounds Childish and immature, But I can't think nor memorize anything, Why not watch some Anime to Kill the time while my brain get's healed, your thoughts ?

If you have any Anime, You would like to suggest me I'll welcome it! Except the Top Ones! The requires my brain to be.on it's 100% ability!

somuchforsubtlety likes this.
  2. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

I have been watching anime , and the good part is that I don't have much urges and the bad part is it has been difficult to stop binge watching anime.

somuchforsubtlety and Mr.Tony like this.
  3. I need to kill time while healing, I'll work my way up when done with anime!

For now I choose to go with Dragon Ball! The first timeline of course:
    DB - DBZ - DB GT!
    I guess there is now a different timeline: Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super...

4. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Yeah that's great , after replacing series with anime (without aby sexual content ) was a really good move for me.

5. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

Watch one punch man , spy x family , demon slayer and many others .

6. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

Anime isn't approved by my family, but I used it a lot when I was depressed. If it's one or two episodes a day, I feel like that's controlled. If you feel that anime is holding you back, it is your call on whether or not to watch.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. I'm tryjng to stay away from Long Anime, that still haven't been finished yet!

I'm looking to focus on short Anime, that have been Finished by their Producers.

God, It's better than watching P Movies for their Plot ( That's what my mind is trying to convience me ). Nevermind, I feel like my Mind is starting to like these topic! Not Today!

willpower2020 likes this.
  8. LB thinks this is totally okay.

LB liked Orbital Children. Nice short anime you can get through in a week. And no fan service.