1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Water Fasting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thejoyprovider, Oct 8, 2014.

1. thejoyprovider

thejoyprovider Fapstronaut

http://naturalsociety.com/two-unusual-agents-detox-weight-loss-protocol/
    http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/toxin11.php

Well its all a personal experience. These articles I just posted are just for the faint-hearted. My own personal experience told me that my skin was releasing a lot of those. White coated tongue, yellowish eyes, yellowish pee. I have not eaten nothing in 8 days so there must have been something in the pee that gave it's color.

Arguing all we want is an option that leads nowhere.
    Look for no saviours and theories.
    What I just posted up there is for the first levels of understandings.
    The dead-information we collect here and there.
    The only way for you to know for real is make information your life.
    So that you are trully. In-Formed.
    You are your own experience.

Only you and your body knows what's going on.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  2. beauty

beauty Fapstronaut

Well I mean if everyone believed what they read on the internet, the world would be in bad shape. Go ahead and believe what these "natural" society websites will tell you, but to me, it's just a bunch of bogus. They are always claiming some health anomaly with their eye on the money in your pocket. That's the blunt reality of the the matter!

Your skin is releasing toxins? Any grade 12 biology student would be able to tell you that it makes absolutely no logical sense. And your pee colour? Your pee simply disposes of wastes created by your body through natural chemical reactions. The main constituent of your pee is urea, which is what gives your pee that funny smell. And the yellowish colour of your pee? What does this have anything to do with fasting? The more hydrated you are, the more clear your pee will become. Being dehydrated will cause your pee to be a darkish. And as for your tongue, I have nothing to offer there.

3. thejoyprovider

Day 9 - Middle of the day
    Last night I was feeled with energy and at some point I stopped using my mind anymore and moved into a higher realm of understanding. I tried to visualize the energy outside my head and at that point pictures and images started coming to me. The mind was shut down and had no longer the ever lasting fight beetween fear, logic, pain and seeking of happiness. I saw patterns and shapes in a very mild mild form.

After that the night went through with extreme hornyness. Extreme. I started touching my self to find out that my arousal was like the ones I had when in high school. The penis was full with blood and really really hard. All the pictures of my exes and girlfriends came to mind.

I remembered that I got the same feeling but not so intense while having sex with a girl I really really loved. It was like going very very high somewhere outside that world.

After that point I came. I did not overlly enjoy it but it was so devastating as I though it would be.

This morning I woke up and none of the relapsed symptoms where there. No blurry vision, no guilt.
    I went to the bank, walked at least 6-7 kiliometers going to the bank and then to the post office and then all the way back. At some point towards the end of all this I felt a bit tired and went to sit on a bench. Before that I had thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts. An ever racing mind. I realized how much energy we spend on thoughts that go nowhere. Sure thinking is good when trying to get a pray while hunting, or trying to find a way to survive but the brain was not designed to run on eternal loops of guilt, shame, fear and trying to understand the non understandable.

Bought some de-ionized water which I store in a container and I keep going on.

The goal to beat my 43 days of no PMO is set once again.

Good luck bros.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  4. thejoyprovider

Day 9 - Late Night
    Just woke up after some RLS. I realized that the cause of RLS on the right foot is caused by the liver. It was not long since my terrible diet (pizza , fast food) in extreme portions that this started long time ago.

I also realized that in order to get a good sleep....I masturbated to force my self into sleeping. Wondering how many people do this nowdays mechanicaly.

Now with the fastening I noticed that around night everytime I get the feeling. I started to release that the liver is trying to heal it self and that is pushing somehow the stomach meridian that is connected to the right feet (index finger) stomach and goes all the way up to the back of the right eyebrow.

I released that more water and standing still helps out dramatically.

As the fasting goes on I go deeper and deeper into understanding my body.

Eyes are a bit bloodshot, skin is awesome, hair as hell.

Drinking a lot of water now and getting back to bed to heal.

5. thejoyprovider

Day 10 - Morning
    Just woke up. Can feel my liver now is in heavy detoxification. There is a big change I had a fatty liver from all the junk food I ate for years and not only. A fat liver can occur by the classic glucoze based diet all the time. Starch and sugar. Starch and sugar.

As long as I drink lots and lots of water things run smoothly.

I focus all my mental power on that matter and sleep on my right side which seems to focus more blood on that area.

I always remembered that I was by bioglutic levels but I was never bord with that. It all started when I started eating junk food.

There was a point, I remember as a student, while looking at the mirror that my hair start becoming weaker and my eyes more yellowish while I was on this classic junk food diet.

All doctors always say the same "Genetic", "born with". What I notice now is after a long journey with doctors with my life no-one, ever, no-one ever told me to watch my diet. Just mention it. They just subscribe meds like robots. At least in my area.

We are eating as human beings 3 times a day everyday, all the time, all of our lifes and no-one cares if that has any impact on our health. This is like a kids play.

Now I feel pretty much ok. Stabilized. Not much. I can feel my liver cleansing and it feels much more lighter than before the fast. There were times while eating junk food in the past that I could not even that area.
    Now that blockage seems to slowly slowly go away.
    Tongue is a bit white coated as excpected and thing moving on.

6. thejoyprovider

Day 10 - Middle of the day\
    Just came back from swimming at the sea. The liver felt totally light and I noticed new hair grows in the area of the stomach meridian. That means that the energy finally starts to flow in that region. I always felt like my half me was incomplete. Like something was not working properly.

Suprisiingly I did not had the slighest tiredness, dizziness etc. Actually I swom much much better and easier as I ever did before and while reading a book afterwards I noticed that my focus and intention is at least three times improved.

Waiting for water to cool a bit and will start drinking at least 2.5 litles today of pure water.

Hunger is zero. Hair is stronger and shinier and the vision just keeps improviing.

Also I found out that relaxing is much more easier now. I just...relax while in the past the mind just kept and kept and kept racing.

Also I understood that propably the floaters in the eyes are like Stretch Marks fo the eye.

7. thejoyprovider

Day 10 - Evening - Close to Night
    Interesting. The top of the scalp is red but no psoriasis. This is the first time this ever happened to me. Looks like the scapl is full of blood that this is extremelly good for the hair. The hair is becoming strong and really really shining. I start to feel more and more sexy.

Start to see that the bottom of my tongue starts clearing out while at the same time the nose is not running as it used to be. Also I have stopped smoking years ago.

35958985.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  8. Finalfight123

Finalfight123 Fapstronaut

Hmmm this water fasting seems dangerous. You realize if you cut to quickly like form 10-8% BF (which I'm assuming your lower) it tanks your testosterone you might end up having baby levels in your body so just something to keep in mind. Sorry about the relapse dude just try again. But don't starve yourself to the brink your brain needs nutrients to so be careful dude. Good luck on this interesting experiment.

9. thejoyprovider

Day 11 - Morning
    Totally normal. Last night a bit of RLS that I recognize is due to cleansing. Today normal energy, normal mood. I enjoy cooking for the family. I start to have a totally new respect and aproach for food.

It is, if not, one of the most crusial things for human beings though it has been given so less attention.

10. thejoyprovider

Day 11 - Night
    Went for some bicycle around 20km. That was the plan. In the way I felt pressure on the back (I was carrying a bag with water as well) and I wondered what happened if my tire broke when I was far away from home. And then that happened around 20 km from home. So, after a break and peing (totally yellow-orange) I started the way back home. The experience was somewhere beetween everything.

I noticed how differently I precieve energy. I just keep going on, not fast, not slow but keep going on. When you are on a classic diet full of sugars, glucoze, fats and the sugar and then glucoze you are always on a rollercoaster. One moment you are like Im the king of the world and on the other hand you are close to depression. When in fasting (and/or a normal diet) energy is different. You learn to store and keep. Make crusial choices. Just pretty much like animals do.

I noticed small small details. The texture of the flowers, the smells on the air. My thoughts were no more if im succesful or not but which way I need to go through to burn less energy. I took breaks when my body wanted to. I listened to it. Other that the normal excected tiredness of biking 25km and walking 25km after a small nap (30 minutes) Im fully functional. This is now where I am writing this.

We have amazing amounts of energy as humans.

This energy aproach is the one that nature uses. It is a respect to the resources we have.

11. thejoyprovider

Day 12
    Last night before sleep I started spitting a lot. I contained the spit into a glass and checked for candida signs. There was a big mass of white stuff at the bottom of the glass. I remembered in the past I did the same and the candida was on the top and making small hair-like structeres towards the bottom of the glass.

I start to suspect that the candida is immensly weaken by my immune system.

Hair is up, shining, eyes a bit yellowish but less, this morning the pee was deep deep yellow.

Also mosquito bites just come and go like they never existed. The whole system works fast.

Zero hunger.

12. thejoyprovider

Day 12 - Night
    At the middle of the day I had an amazing sleep totally relaxing. Now a bit of headache. Some of the toxins are being eliminated. I can feel a bit of a sore throat. There is also a lot of spitting.

Moments later already gone.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  13. thejoyprovider

Day 13 - Morning
    Normal. Feel light and filled with energy but not like the classic "coffee","sugar" fake energy boost I used to have. Things are now more in balance and energy comes all the time not in waves. I played a bit of guitar. The liver feels more and more lighter and the tongue starts to clear at the tip of it.

Brain more functional. I am programming some things on PHP and I seem much more easy going with understanding what I am doing.

14. thejoyprovider

Day 13 - Night
    No pain, no tiredness. The white coating seems to become weaker and weaker on the tongue. Zero hunger. Zero cravings. Still detoxifining as throat is a bit sore at times and a lot of spitting involved.

15. I have a few important questions, sorry of they have already been answered, but I would really like to know! I'm extremely interested with this, but I do not want it to interfere both with my training and the fact that I walk 1h30 each day to go and come back from school.

_ How much water to you drink by day?
    _ How far do you plan to go?
    _ How old are you? (You're not forced to answer it's so I can compare with me)
    _ How do you distil you own water?
    _ What do you define by "candida"?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

16. thejoyprovider

Day 14 - Evening
    Last night a lot of RLS. All the intention is at the intensines now. I remember while I was in a gym in the past the gym worker said to me that fat comes out from the face first, then from the hands and legs and finally from the belly. I can see this pattern now at the cleansing process.

The tongue has a bit of white coating and it's clear on the tip of it and start to clear from the outside to the inside. There is a lot of spitting involed and I can feel all the focus now is at the intenstines and digestive area.

Went a bit for a walk with small running circles. Vision is getting better and better. Colors and sharpness as beyond anything the last years.

17. BasicallyQué?

BasicallyQué? Fapstronaut

Dude, this moved me. These eternal loops of guilt, shame and mostly fear have been making me lose my mind! And also, although I feel concerned for your health I'm hoping you really know what you're doing with this.
    Don't starve to death dude, your will power is an encouragement to those around you.

18. thejoyprovider

Day 15
    Totally normal. A slight slight bit of taste in the mouth but minor. Peeing this morning was deep orange. Other than that nothing. I continue cooking for my family with zero cravings.

I remember in the past where I used to eat two pizzas for fun. I understand now the harms of that and also how much food is left when you eat normal. I was deep into glutony.

Also as expected memories are coming back. I feel that each layer of fat releases specific chemicals eaten and stored at the time that triggers memories. I remember eras of desperation when used to drink when broke up, pizza feasts and a loot of eating.

Ever noticed that a food or a scent can light up memories?

On the other hand the sense of smell is beyond anything. I feel like in nature sensing every little detail. The eyes are sharp and focues and easilly adjustable to dark.

19. XQJ-37

XQJ-37 Fapstronaut

Don't get caught up in the singular aspect of water, look to the holy trinity, Sunshine, Water and Soil, this is the network where we live.

Does water die?

20. thejoyprovider

Day 16
    I am switching to mineral water for a while. I want to see the difference between distilled, de-ionized and mineral water and also de-ionized as it is not meant for drinking has this plastic taste that keeps coming out at night.

Other than that everything goes along fine.

I'm more into cooking and understanding the illusion of food. Actually understanding the illusion of everything.

I am collecting water rain as well.

About PMO I relapsed last night by watching and edging. No cumming so I am reseting the counter.

I was chipping a bit my fingers as well with no chopping them but they look better that ever actually.

One step at a time.