1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We are prisoners of our Bodies and our Lives Stories.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Jun 15, 2021.

1. I couldn't meditate properly due to thinking about this...

To successed in life you need to beat competition! So tyat mean you need to be competitive! Right?
    Our stories,Bodies,Brains(Smartness/Dumbness), Enviroments, Opportunities... are all different, yet we are expected to succeed.

To begin with if me or anyone was blind(Example), he wouldn't be reading a single line on this forums, that's alone a differe t story that requires different Psychological Shields to live through it. - I sympathies with these people, it's beyond their power.

Is this whole thing just Random Luck ? because when / where you are born is completely beyond your mother #ucking control.

The Question that is blow my brain is this:

● Why put me inside a difficult body / story - And make me go through all types of Pains ?

Similarly:

●Why putting someone inside a Healthy Body (Strong and Attractive Geneticaly ) / Story ( Wealthy / Power / Well Educated / Everything is beyond super great. ) - And make him go through all types of Enjoyment ?

Is there some certain rules we are not aware of for our next lives ?

Let's discuss this crazy topic!

Watanabe likes this.
  2. A quote:
    Some people do nothing and get everything, while some do everything and get nothing.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  3. I've seen once a story true life of street homeless girl who've beem born used all her life; from begging money with her and than sold to be raped and still be raped by hundreds of homeless men in the middle of the streets...

Why ? Why ?... What if any of us had such life story, would you be you ?

Why live through horrific pain and panic, just because two people had sex ?

Why pay the consequences of their actions ?

While in the same time - another girl is born to a very wealthy family with great genes and a very great life story.

The suffering is real...

When it comes to children... You understand that who ever made this life is truely unfair and doesn't have a soul.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021