1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We Are Soldiers

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ColeO, Feb 16, 2014.

1. ColeO

ColeO Fapstronaut

I thought I'd post this, it was on my mind for a few days and I thought it was interesting.

Us Fapstronauts are just like soldiers. We voluntarily sign up to do this for the good of whatever our reasons are. We fight everyday as hard as we can so we acomplish our goals and become victorious over our enemy. We are soldiers.

But here's one thing to keep in mind: when a soldier falls they never get back up, they die for good. We have as many chances as we need to get back up and keep fighting. So whenever you feel hopeless and like you're gonna break, remember that the soldier dies when they fall and you have it lucky. Don't take advantage of that, pretend that this is your one and only chance every time. That's all I had to say.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  2. upside

upside Fapstronaut

Good comparison! You've got to go into this treating it like a fight to the death. Your addiction is your enemy and if you don't kill it, it'll kill you. Show the slightest weakness, and it'll fucking get you. So for the benefit of anyone who's being a bit lame about quitting their addiction, man up, grit your teeth and FUCKING FIGHT!!!