1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weak Erection

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by HelpMePlease14, Dec 28, 2018.

1. HelpMePlease14

HelpMePlease14 New Fapstronaut

Hey I am 18 years old and I have a weak erection. When me and my girlfriend try to have sex I can't get it in because I have to hold my penis up. Its only a little hard but nowhere close to being 100% hard. When she wants to give me a hand/blowjob I need to stroke it a bit to get it ready but after she sucks me off and we try to have sex my weak boner dies off. Will NoFap help me? I used to fap every day atleast once before I met my girlfriend. Please I need help!

2. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

i had a similar issue. the first time I nofapped for 110 days. My erection was noticeably stronger, and my girlfriend and I had better sex. My stamina was far superior then when i had been fapping before. You should definetly do it.

3. HelpMePlease14

HelpMePlease14 New Fapstronaut

Glad it worked for ya. I was thinking of going 30 days without fapping/sex and already talked about it with my girlfriend and she understood.