1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

week 4, still going strong. longest i ever lasted from masturbating

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheCarver, Jun 16, 2021.

1. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

which i hate to admit i was edging, but so far i feel like it hasn’t even done me much good, or nothing at all so far. i still want to make it (however) to 90 days just to see all the hype.

it looks like i am regaining a little bit of energy overall, but whos to say thats 100 percent from not masturbating and be that i just drink a shit load of soda daily?

besides that, i still have rectal pain which i had over a year so far thats never left (which im pretty sure is caused by masturbation because of contraction with your muscles in the anus)

still testicle aches when they are tapped on (which isn’t normal) and a little bit burning urination.

last thing i wanted to note, it still hasn’t done shit for my woman problem. all this talk about nofap magically attracts women like a magnet and i had none of that. maybe some girls make eye contact but thats it! doesn’t go beyond that.

and im still afraid of cold approaching people (which i thought not fapping would gladly help) although it is a bit easier for me to go up to someone i will still be so nervous and feel like im about to shit myself.

when i saw one cute blonde walking both of her dogs as we were passing by eachother in my neighborhood, made some contact with me which was a good sign i guess, but my brain just made up excuses not to ask her out as i saw she had some acne so i quickly aborted and just said “cute dog” as i left.

2. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

Focus instead on what you are improving on yourself now that edging is no longer sapping your time and energy just know that abstaining from jerking off by itself will not do anything nor will it attract women as people here sometime claim.

3. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

yeah have fallen victim to a huge scam. no girl even bats an eye to me. guess im just ugly lmao.

update: i still have strong urges and am still edging, don’t know when these urges will leave and can’t control it.

Melkhiresa likes this.