1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome guys

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Crash95, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Crash95

Crash95 Fapstronaut

Hi,

my name is Simon I`m 21 years old and I`m from Germany. I´m currently doing a three year traineeship to become a wholesale and export clerk. I hope to meet cool people who try to reach their goals as well so that we can support each other that would be pretty good. ;)

My key goal is to stop fapping and start a real relationship and to reach my goals in life.

For now, have a nice evening and enjoy your weekend.

Greetings, Simon

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Crash95

Crash95 Fapstronaut

Basically the work. I really have much to do the next time and I hope that this can abstract me a little bit. Not sure if it works but I`m positive. Congrats to 500 days+ by the way, what an amazing result. What are your goals to keep on? 500+ doesn`t look like the standard "hard reset"? And if you got any strategies you can tell me with your experience, I`m willing to learn. Pretty new and don`t know which struggles I will have to expect yet.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut