Welcome to the Latter Day Saint Fapstronaut Forum!

Fight the Good Fight

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Welcome to the Latter Day Saint Fapstronaut Forum. If I were seeing you for the first time in my ward I would extend a hand of fellowship and greet you as Brother or Sister. So I thought I'd try and echo the same sentiment from the scripture in Ephesians 2:19, "Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God."

Are we all members of the church here?

I joined this group in Jan 2020 and I see many others have joined with me and after me, welcome guys! @hyper88 @LifestyleIntegrity @Liba689 @Gibberisch @Pokeballhard @philopater @jdsproject @nico2211 @mindfulman @AntiqueRevolverGuy @God's Army @MachoMan577 @NewMe2014 Feel free to say hi or post what's on your mind.

And of course greetings to the other 350+ members who joined before us. We're in good company!

Also thanks to the staff members here too: @Dante's Shadow, @Don Gately, @LamontClan1.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    | Nico | likes this.
  2. Hi guys. I had good intentions of keeping this group active but along came Covid and I fizzled out. There must be many more new members that have joined this group since April 4th. I hope you’re all doing well.

Outside likes this.