1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well this is my introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rebuter05, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Rebuter05

Rebuter05 Fapstronaut

The principal thing that I wanna say is... That I am from a Spanish country. So i am learning English to be here with you. For thah reasons maybe I can make some mistakes in the grammar sorry...

This is my history...

When I was a child of 11 years old I heard that some classmates were talking about M ... So much was my curiosity that I wanted to try .... I felt different and even got scared, I didn't want to do that anymore ... But when I was 12 years one day I stayed alone at home and i was with the pc doing a school job .... In that moment I make the biggest mistake of my life. I looked out of curiosity P I was surprised by what I saw and to top it off I used the M ... From that day until today I have been about 8 years with this condition ... Suffering from social ancity ... Fear and disgust for myself, in addition to deep sadness. But one day I said no. No more and I read about many "cures" and nothing served always fell back ... One day I read about NoFap and how it was in English ... I thought this would not work for me, but since I was already determined to change ... I did many English courses and I saw long hours of educational videos in this language ... And now I'm here for 9 days in non-PMO mode ... And I can say that I never felt so happy and full of energy in 8 years .. I don't regret anything and I feel very happy with this community. I want to achieve 90 days and get rid of that curse that is the PM ... Thanks for reading this. I hope we can help each other continue towards our goal

2. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome : )

Good job being aware of the damage it does to us.
    Reboot is for the mind and body so stop pmo and read daily about healthy lifestyle/rebooting to brainwash yourself.
    Have an interesting journey, NoFap is a way to start a new life with new way of being.

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!