1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dream again

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Ravefist, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Wet dream after 6 days? Anyone been having wet dreams with weekly frequency? Thanks in advance for the response!

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I've got it worse, sadly. I've had wet dreams almost every day last week, occasionally also during midday naps...

Flyhigh likes this.
  3. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Christ! My friend, are you edging or constantly musing about stimulating thoughts? I find that people such as you and me have relatively low tolerance for that stuff. 10 minutes of meditation before bed helps a lot, but you can't think of anything stimulating after that. Let me know if you want me to provide more information on how to prevent nightfall. Best wishes on moving forward.

4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I'm not at all edging... I see stuff like that as breaking hard mode - or any other mode, really. Yeah, I do meditate, and I work hard to keep bad thoughts from my head. I can't really explain why it kept happening...

5. Vinaygam

Vinaygam New Fapstronaut

Im also facing the same situation. So bad to over come it. I got weekly and feel tired

6. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

I wet dream in day 30 and day 34, yesterday while peeing, I ejaculate a bit of semen, I think I have semen leakage

7. Dude you guys are lucky. I look forward to my next wet dream, haven't had one in a while

Ruben3003 and Flyhigh like this.
  8. No matter how wet dreams you have, you are still strong on the journey!

Hold it in likes this.