1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dream again

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Oceanman1, Oct 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

Had a huge wet dream last night feel so pathetic and weak like I could of prevented it. I sleep naked, it was everywhere. Now I have to wait again to build up some energy. Damnnnn!!

2. Its not your fault you had a wet dream. I wish i would have one. Im jealous. A wet dream doesnt set you back from anything. And sleeping naked is the best!!

3. tbird

tbird Fapstronaut

You're normal. Dont let it cause a relapse.

4. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

It is the best, and thank you

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. coldhearted

coldhearted Fapstronaut

Atleast consider it something natural, its not your fault.

6. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

my opinion is that i dont see wet dreams as a relapse, i see it as another step your brain takes to reconnect to the real world.. i dont let it sap my energy away too, sure you've got some doubts the next day but just keep on going towards your dreams and goals.

if it was for me: don't let it reset your counter, i also had a wet dream 2 days ago since literally years but i dont see it as a relapse too as i just keep my counter going.

7. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Keep doing the PMO.
    Don't be afraid or wet dream. I know that after wet dream, there is this hard erection... Be brave dude.

Oceanman1 likes this.
  8. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

Your right bro, I don’t have any mother choice it already happen time to move.

9. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

Thank you man, I will move on like a vicious lion.

10. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tips man, really thank you. I will keep going toward my goals and desires.

11. Suk

Suk Fapstronaut

I had 2 nights in a row as i started my NoFap and it literally is hard not to feel weak but you have to keep in mind it's not a relapse and be positive...no matter what don't give up and relapse.

12. I think a wet dream is normal and positive. When I had one back in high school I was smiling the whole day, cause it was exiting. So why should I condemn myself today.

Maybe our body and mind just want to cheer us up a little bit. Getting out of the bed ASAP helps and I had to push the panic button once :D.

13. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

I won’t relapse and thank bro

Suk likes this.
  14. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

Lol your right maybe it isn’t a big deal, just staying happy and moving on .

15. Consencus

Consencus Fapstronaut

I feel you. I had a wet dream a couple days ago and I was beating myself up for it.