1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dream again :(

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 31, 2017.

1. The hell just happened? That was a pointless dream. It wasn't about sex but still pointless. :(

Whackless likes this.
  2. Don't worry. The wet dreams will pass. I know, I hate them too. I've been having them a lil regularly lately and I HATE them.

Whackless likes this.
  3. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

They always suck.

If you are able to, try to remember they are not a relapse and you should not beat yourself up or feel guilty over them.

Start a daily meditation practice if you have not to curb your mind from wandering all over during the day and at night. I mean a side benefit may be reduced WD's, not saying to meditate just for WD reduction LOLOL!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. brazilian dude

brazilian dude New Fapstronaut

I have them twice a week if I don't fap. I just don't know what to do, I live with my parents and it would be very embarassing if they knew about it.

5. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

Wear two pairs of underwear to bed? Put a hand towel in your pajamas?

vibemaker likes this.
  6. Weeeeeee!

Weeeeeee! New Fapstronaut

Frankly, congratulations. A wet dream would be godsent for me. Was in the middle of one last Saturday but woke up, couldn't get back to sleep. Had lover's nuts through the next day.

7. Covert

Covert Fapstronaut

Yeah faced same problem here but now learnt how to pass it. The thing is that I learnt form my past wet dreams experiencesif you fuss too much about it it will get worse. Theh its not a relapse, so cheer up and get on with the journey.