1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dreams further into the reboot

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Theoneking08, Jun 27, 2020.

1. First of all semen is not stored , it is formed at that time of ejaculation..
    2nd if u are not familiar with hindu religious philosophy that brain is all power and all then my friend u are mistaken... it is just an intermediate medium between your Purusha and ur nerve cells... u might have been depending just on scientific and proven facts... our culture has delve deeper into this phenomenon... if u read the vedanta philosophy u might find something more... because u are neither your body nor your mind... the true self can only be found when u control ur brain completely... and thats what bramacharya is all about ... its not just conserving semen, its about controlling your senses.. controlling ur brain...
    If u want to disagree with me ,its fine . You have ur own opinion. Its your Right.

For ur information true semen power develops in 64 days... and it is the last thing which the body forms(again it is not stored , here forms means the power to form high end semen)... it has the power to start a life...( don't u think when u do excess maturbation ur fluid becomes thin like liquid because the sperm count decreses) now just think if u store that seed , how much energy u will have...

Moreover the sexual energy is lost through ur ling( penis) . If u don't do it.. then it travels up through ur body towards brain and beyond... that activates your chakras and that man can do anything...

Think of it as u like , form ur opinion as u like...
    Tc.

thinking_differently likes this.
  2. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

It would be better to phrase it as: Semen is assembled at time of ejaculation. Sperms come in from sperm duct, prostate and Cowper’s gland along with Seminal Vesicle add their own spice to the mix and at the ‘Point of No Return’ these are poured into the ejaculatory tract.

Bhai, logon ko is para vishvas hona mushkil hai. Everyone is conditioned by their own beliefs. But I believe you, that’s my religion and I’m sure it knows things more than Modern MEDICAL science knows in some areas.

Deleted Account likes this.