1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Dreams, Nocturnal Emissions, Spontaneous Orgasm

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DanVT, Aug 18, 2015.

1. DanVT

DanVT Fapstronaut

Anyone ever had on of these, not at night? I just took a 40 minute nap, at work, in my car, and woke up with wet underwear. I swear I did not pee, so I am not sure if you can have a wet dream during a nap. I had a dream, and it was sexy (with my wife) but I have never had one of these before, at night or otherwise.

2. Yeah, it's pretty normal my friend.

I haven't had one personally in over 3 years now, though. They stopped ever since I took up meditation.

Wet dreams will not mess up your reboot or harm you in any way, but they can be big distractions as they can easily make you more horny than you were previously for obvious reasons. They also don't count as a relapse as I am sure you probably know.

Keep up the good work :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Keep going.

This is normal.

You are doing fine!

4. 8BitsOfStuggling

8BitsOfStuggling Fapstronaut

I couldn't help myself... This quote... Wikihow bringing it home!

Stumbled upon this because I was doing some more research for my own peace of mind because I had a huge wet dream last night. It happens to everyone. (regardless of religious or cultural considerations). However, if you are in your 20s and doing NoFap and are scared because WetDreams are occurring, well if you started to PMO at a early young age, you may have not ever had one because you were releasing other ways. Just a tid bit of info.

5. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

I had one of these dreams last week. I awoke to myself jizzing all in my drawers. I remember thinking briefly about "finishing off." I dismissed the idea as soon as it popped in my head. I held it in my hand just long enough to clean it up and get back to bed. That is serious growth for me. I had a grueling workout that morning. It didnt affect my performance in the gym at all. I know that isn't important, but I thought I'd share in case anyone was interested. It really didn't affect my well-being, either. I was just shy of 91 days when I had this dream. Even half asleep, I'm glad I was aware of what was happening and didn't relapse.

8BitsOfStuggling likes this.