1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What animal would you like to eat?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LEPAGE, Oct 1, 2018.

How would you describe your eating habits?

1. I am a true carnivore. I eat quails eggs stuffed in possum stuffed in coyote for breakfast.

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. I am a meat eater. Burgers, bacon and chicken nuggets all day. Sometimes green leafy stuff.

20 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I am an omnivore. I like balance. Middle of the road! Fishes and loaves, and salad!

24 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. I only very rarely eat meat, and then only a small lean piece of chicken. Have you tried eggplant.

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  5. I am a vegetarian. I can never eat animals. We're so much alike; it's like eating your kids!

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. I am a vegan. I hate everyone above. Mushrooms taste like steak, especially when they're magic!

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. I am a robot. Where are my power cells and complementary lube job?

12 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Ever see a racoon late at night and thought: I wonder how that thing tastes with a little hot sauce? Ever go to the zoo and think: Why can't I get a zebra burger at the commissary? Well, now's your turn to let us all know. Discuss your culinary curiosities below, and don't forget to vote!

2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

There are two I've always wanted to try: Moose and Buffalo. That's Bison, or American Buffalo, or whatever distinguishes them from those water logged ones on the other side of the globe.

I'll take a moose burger, an order of fries and some buffalo strips to go.

3. I always wanted to try fried E.Coli

4. I’m honestly conflicted about eating animals, I’m not those vegan people or vegetarian but I feel bad and don’t like to think about them being slaughtered, but even so I’ve never seen an animal and once thought about eating it. If anything I want to squeeze that feisty raccoon and pet it, I see cuteness in almost every animal.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2018
  5. IMJJHSS

IMJJHSS New Fapstronaut

You will laugh.

Well......my choice is cockroach.
    I’m interested in its taste, but I’m not brave enough to try :p

6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

A piatnitzkysaurus.

7. I :emoji_yellow_heart: J.P.

Deleted Account and IMJJHSS like this.
  8. Rabbit and Deer. Recently I tried alligator and it was pretty good.

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Only chicken and goat.....
    Egg also
    And I don't like fish

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'd like to try hippo. Teddy Roosevelt tried to get hippos into the US so we could enjoy hippo bacon. It sounds delicious.

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Animals are freinds, not food, but i really want to try some insects, they are delicatesy in some part of world. Unfortunately not in my country.

12. I doubt he would be good because of the hard skin.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

We have Thanksgiving here in Canada today. I've had enough turkey for a lifetime.

I've often wondered: Why so much love for turkey? To me, its just a larger, gamier chicken. Good, but not even close to a nice pork chop.

I think next year I'm gonna go for buffalo tacos.

castlerock39 and IMJJHSS like this.
  14. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I think ostrich meat would be good. Probably tastes like chicken or turkey.

LEPAGE likes this.
  15. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

I can not imagine my life without cooking. I like to cook different kind of meat pork, ducks, chickens. Also meat without sauce looks not so perfect. Especially for dishes of ducks I like to cook souse from orange. Recently I bought nice thing- vacuum sealer for sauce after reading one article about advantages of such devices. If you are interested more info available here

LEPAGE likes this.
  16. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Man, I've been eating so much chicken lately at family events, I've been wanting those buffalo strips more than ever.

Another I've been curious about is boar. Wild boar. I love pork. LOVE IT. To me, it is THE white meat. How does boar compare? My lips are watering at the thought.

17. I remember seeing that a long time ago, it's brilliant. lol

Moon Shot, LEPAGE and Coffee Candy like this.
  18. Shapirous

Shapirous Fapstronaut

Monkey soup.

LEPAGE likes this.
  19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut