1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What animal would you like to eat?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LEPAGE, Oct 1, 2018.

How would you describe your eating habits?

1. I am a true carnivore. I eat quails eggs stuffed in possum stuffed in coyote for breakfast.

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. I am a meat eater. Burgers, bacon and chicken nuggets all day. Sometimes green leafy stuff.

20 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I am an omnivore. I like balance. Middle of the road! Fishes and loaves, and salad!

24 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. I only very rarely eat meat, and then only a small lean piece of chicken. Have you tried eggplant.

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  5. I am a vegetarian. I can never eat animals. We're so much alike; it's like eating your kids!

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. I am a vegan. I hate everyone above. Mushrooms taste like steak, especially when they're magic!

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. I am a robot. Where are my power cells and complementary lube job?

12 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Moose.Exe

Moose.Exe Fapstronaut

Hmm, I wonder what moose would taste like. I had deer venison once, and it was pretty good- I imagine moose would probably taste nearly the same?

LEPAGE likes this.
  2. What kind of sick question is this?

LEPAGE likes this.
  3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Gator. I gotta try that before I die. One day I'll make it down south to one of those alligator farms and have a great time pretending that I am Burt Reynolds.

Hros likes this.
  4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I hear that this still goes on deep in the jungle.

5. would like to try kangaroo, snake, crocodile, maybe elk or something. Im open to trying anything, if its supposed to be good.

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Snake sounds good. I hear from movies that it tastes like chicken. I'd want a good meaty snake though. Those tiny garter snakes seem gross.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Knew somebody who went to Northeast India and he witnessed something along these lines. Not firsthand, but he came to know about it from someone who did or something like that. He is in old age now, so maybe it's extinct these days.

LEPAGE likes this.
  8. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I hear this still goes on deep in the Amazon, along with other quaint old practices.

9. There’s a sect of Hindus in Varanasi that eat human flesh, there’s a you tube video on them, theyre called agori or something

Deleted Account and LEPAGE like this.
  10. Well, I eat lots of eggs... On an average 5+ every day to up to 15. Occasionally I take breaks and last time I went two whole months without eating any meat or egg. I like my chicken and don't try anything else other than on rare occasions. If I were to exclude eggs than I eat meat once a week or maybe more.

11. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

In China they eat dog, here in America we're very opposed to it because we have them as pets. Some people have pet pigs, I wonder if they eat them. What's the difference from eating a dog and eating other animals, they all have a life that we are taking. We eat meat more frequently than a mountain lion (a true carnivore), don't you think there's something wrong with that? We have more chronic diseases in the world than we've ever had before, more obesity, and more cancer. Think about it... @VeganRights made an excellent point.

Let the discussion ensue ;):rolleyes:o_O

12. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I eat pig. I eat a lot of pig. It is my favorite animal, to eat.

I also eat rabbit, and some people keep those as pets. I also know a girl who feeds a whole rabbit to her pet snake once a month.

I'd probably eat dog if I was a Chinaman. Dogs are pretty dumb anyways. Except for the ones that wear vests and do tricks.

13. ClaritySeeker

Do you butcher the pig yourself? If you don't, wouldn't you feel bad to do that?

The snake is eating for survival, as human beings we're eating more for pleasure than survival. We don't have to eat meat, but we do so more for pleasure. It all boils down to, "Is the taste of flesh more important than the life of a sentient being?". The fact that you'd eat a dog, probably means you don't really care about the life of something else, but many people are like that. Most people haven't really thought about it because all the killing is done by someone else, but when people buy meat, they make the demand for it to go up, so they're indirectly responsible for the taking of life.

Plus meat is not good for human health and it is causing deforestation and "badness" to the environment.

14. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'd do it if I had to, but since we have well stocked supermarkets I don't have to. I generally believe that animals are man's to use as he wishes. If they were smarter I'd care more about them. In my experience, pigs and cows are pretty dumb animals.

15. ClaritySeeker

Do you think they deserve to suffer for our palates? I'm sure you agree they feel pain and they want to survive, they don't want to die, right? Why cause harm to another entity when it's unnecessary? Don't you think we're being hypocrites by saying we're good people, when we are killing BILLIONS of animals every year (like 7-8x the total human population worth)?

BTW, I just really enjoy civil discussions :D, they are kind of fun for me :rolleyes:

Ethically/morally, there is no justification for eating animal flesh. Survival is a different story, but none of us are really in a survival situation. A lot of people bring up price, you can buy a huge sack of brown rice and beans for pretty cheap, so that argument goes out the window as well.

There's a guy on YouTube, Earthling Ed, and he makes some nice videos with pretty convincing arguments

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

You monster! Plants have feelings and want to survive, too. How can you call yourself a good person for torturing them. Is it okay if they suffer to satiate your hunger? There's a guy on YouTube, JP, who knows the truth.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    LEPAGE likes this.
  17. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Guess there's no other option but to start researching how to eat rocks... Unless they have feelings too? :eek:;)

LEPAGE and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  18. ClaritySeeker

Oh, this is a wonderful point. We all decided that being a good person is doing the least amount of harm to others. I'm sure everyone would agree that eating plants causes less suffering then eating animals, would you not agree?

19. we should applaude this thread guys. wait - but don't clap. clapping kills thousands of tiny spores that could someday grow into a nutritious fungus. respect fungus' right to live by not clapping.

Gotham Outlaw, Hros and LEPAGE like this.
  20. ClaritySeeker

Clapping doesn't kill spores, you can clap :D