1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What animal would you like to eat?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LEPAGE, Oct 1, 2018.

How would you describe your eating habits?

1. I am a true carnivore. I eat quails eggs stuffed in possum stuffed in coyote for breakfast.

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. I am a meat eater. Burgers, bacon and chicken nuggets all day. Sometimes green leafy stuff.

20 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I am an omnivore. I like balance. Middle of the road! Fishes and loaves, and salad!

24 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. I only very rarely eat meat, and then only a small lean piece of chicken. Have you tried eggplant.

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  5. I am a vegetarian. I can never eat animals. We're so much alike; it's like eating your kids!

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. I am a vegan. I hate everyone above. Mushrooms taste like steak, especially when they're magic!

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. I am a robot. Where are my power cells and complementary lube job?

12 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Now, how cool would it be to go to a Noah's Ark buffet? Put an emu wing on your plate, a nice moose burger and some buffalo strips? Then go back later for a giraffe goulash.

I'm getting hungry.

Hros likes this.
  2. Animals I have eaten that I can remember:

Cow
    Pig
    Fish
    Shellfish
    Kangaroo
    Crocodile
    Bison
    Rabbit
    Venison
    Turkey
    Snake
    Goat
    Lamb/mutton

Animals I would like to try:
    Bear
    Moose
    Elk
    Reindeer
    Alligator
    Whale
    Ostrich
    Liama
    Possum
    Lizard
    Scorpion

Gotham Outlaw and LEPAGE like this.
  3. Also various aquatic insects, crawdads, lobster, crab.

Gotham Outlaw and LEPAGE like this.
  4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Seal meat. I've been pondering seal lately.

The Inuit (aka Eskimos) eat seals. A bunch of Quebecquois guys called Jacques and Jean-Marc go out on the ice and club them to death each year.

How do they taste? My understanding is the natives often eat it raw, which I guess is Canadian traditional. I like my meat cooked myself. Seal burgers? Spaghetti and seal balls?

I wonder if Jacques ever stopped swinging long enough to figure it out.

Hros likes this.
  5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

:D sounds great! Not kosher, though, so I'll have to hear about from you.

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. I'd like to shoot a duck and a turkey and see the difference between wild and store bought.

Also squirrel and rabbit, water buffalo. I've had wild goat.

I had a Japanese dude catch a fucking manta ray in Australia and butchered it in the hostel . I ate some, wasn't bad.

LEPAGE likes this.
  7. If I was in Africa, and some asshole did a safari, or the locals killed and
    we're butchering it, Elephant or rhino or hippo, or zebra, or like a gazelle.

LEPAGE likes this.
  8. I've always wanted to take a deadly bear down with my bare hands and a bouy knife and cook it

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

I thought NoFap was about becoming better people, what's wrong with everyone? Why so much violence/hate?

10. I ain't hating anyone/thing. As for animals, my tastes are more open than others. As for violence if you eat meat, someone else commits violence for you. Hunting removes the veil of ignorance.

LEPAGE likes this.
  11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

This is why I want to start hunting. Factory farming is fucking gross.

12. ClaritySeeker

Good thing I don't eat meat, personally I'd like to avoid the violence in my life. I respect that you kill your own meat, at least you're intentions are clear and not hidden by ignorance, I don't agree with it, but I'm glad you are aware of the violence you commit and you're able to live with it.

I also don't agree with the mass murder of factory farming, the hormones, the antibiotics, etc...why do you think the world is getting more sick, more cancer, more chronic diseases. We're not living longer, we're dying longer.

Jackb97 likes this.
  13. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I like to eat animals, not love them. Some are cute. All are dumb. I'll start caring about animals when they become smart enough to work the grill that cooks the burger. Until then, it's the meat grinder for the lot of them.

14. ClaritySeeker

Do you have any pets?

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

A lot of these animals are smarter than us. They're banging chicks non stop they don't go to work etc...

Gotham Outlaw and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  16. Basically man look at the Aboriginals, all they wanted to do was eat, sleep, dance, hunt, and fuck. They were happy for like 20K years. Maybe theres something to say about OUR lifestyles.

17. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Got too "smart" for our own good

18. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I have a couple of dogs. Dumber than a bag of rocks the both of them. I wouldn't hurt 'em, but I don't think I'll be getting another once they're gone either.

19. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Not only do they not work they've got us paying for them. They're geniuses.

Jackb97 likes this.
  20. ClaritySeeker

Why wouldn't you eat them, or why wouldn't you eat dogs in general? Did you know they eat dogs in China? It's normal there. What do you think about that? What's so different between dogs and pigs, did you know pigs are as intelligent if not more so than dogs? How can you justify eating them? They all experience pain and they all want to survive, think about it. I was a meat eater too, but after questioning the morality of things, I came to my own conclusions. I'm just asking that you really question yourself and understand what you are doing. Also look at how they slaughter these animals in the factories, sometimes they put them in gas chambers too, It's sick what these companies are doing. They kill BILLIONS of animals every year. The only reason they exist is because of consumer demand, if you stop buying this crap the world would be a better place. Less harm to the environment, less harm to a sentient being, and less harm to your health. I know a lot of people resort to joking around and laughing at this matter, but that's because they have no other way to process the actual savagery that is going on, that's how they deal with sadness, I get it.