1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the best ways to manage the stress?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Becks Riviera, May 10, 2017.

1. Becks Riviera

Becks Riviera Fapstronaut

Yeasterday i was on a trip in Greece with my family. I like to drive when we go on those trips with a car, because i like to learn and be a better driver for my near future on long road trips.
    -During the trip on the car i was angry with my father for something and he shouted so loud. It was scary and stress, i was so stressful i didnt know how to control the situaton and i started making a lot of mistakes on the road because how stressful i was he kept shouting at me and critcing me during the road. I stoped the car because and wasent able to go further. And he drove from there to home.
    -I ask you do you have any advice or same situation as mine and what are ways to not be stressful during those situations, because of stress i wasent focus on the road and we could lead to an Acctident. Sorry for my english hope a was understandable.

2. Man! I absolutely hate that! My mom is like that, she starts screaming and doing wild shit while I'm on the wheel, it's completely inappropriate to do that, it's not your mistake it's your fathers I'd say, did you start to get loud when he was driving? I guess not, I hope not! Young drivers need to get used to driving before they can be in an argument in a car, which is, even when you're experienced, not a brilliant thing to do in a car, that could potentially kill people.

Yeah, I don't have any advice really, try to tell your father that it's holding you back from learning to be a better driver, that you want to get good and he is stopping you from doing that. Keep it save on the road man, there are too many people trying to act out their dominance or whatever out there instead of being responsible.