What are your biggest challenges with women?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by vibemaker, Jan 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

Biggest challenge: take them seriously
    Biggest fear: take them seriously

Word of advice: go do something meaningful w your life . Truth cannot be extracted from opinions of masses. All your questions are answered, for instance, in chapter 2 of Schopenhauers main work die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung II...

2. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Im not a fan of giant walls of text but I appreciate you saying this

Zyra_aryZ likes this.
  3. StarRider

StarRider Fapstronaut

You don't need to. Remember, we men are visual. Having a hot girl naked in front of us is more than enough to enjoy her. She is responsible for her own enjoyment. If the girl is not hot enough for you to enjoy, your mate selection was obviously flawed.

But the core of the issue is: Since girls got on chemical birth control they except the man to "perform" the act of impregnation every time. All that while their uterus is completely dysfunctional, making the entire act completely pointless. Guess what: They didn't do that, when they were able to conceive but didn't want a baby. Instead it was your task, to not ejaculate and to keep your seed outside of her.

4. 1. Start a conversation.

2. I don't know what to say, I know there is no magic words but I really don't know what to talk, I can say something like "Hi I am a shy guy, but you look like a nice girl to me and I wanted to say hi" It's a good start? What should I say next? (Btw I should just go with the flow and don't think too much)

3. What should I tell them.

4. Actually no, I think if I try maybe I can make the conversation flow but I overthink too much so...

5. Yes cause I ovethink and that makes me "afraid" to socialize with people.

6. Everyone is different, so I don't know exactly.

7. My mindset definitely.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2020
  5. lwyrup

lwyrup Fapstronaut

for all i care me being fine with myself is my biggest problem(if you catch the drift)

vibemaker likes this.
  6. Kramum

Kramum Fapstronaut

So you're doing a study. Well in that case I might as well answer.

1. I would be interested in that when I was younger, now not so much. I wouldn't really name it a challenge because finding someone for a date is not rocket science.
    2. There are no fears. But I get what you mean. The thing I would like the least is that it's all for naught. That I would just waste time because nothing would come out of it. Which in and of itself is what you call meeting new people, so obviously some of them will be your friends, and others won't. I get that it could be a fear to someone else, but it is not for me.
    3. I definitely wouldn't care about any courses. I mean, what would a course like that even do?
    A waste of money in my book.
    4. I don't know what success we are talking about here. Anyway, no. Shyness is not a problem for me.
    5. I don't believe in segregating people into extraverts/introverts. I don't believe that's how humans work. In any case, assuming we are going to segregate people anyway, I would not consider myself to be an introvert.
    6. That's a tall question if you expect a specific answer. Obviously you can't say for sure because it depends.
    7. Honestly? Not that much, if anything. I don't exactly understand that question though.

So how did I do?