1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What City?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 11, 2017.

What is the better city to visit?

1. Boston

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Los Angeles

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Seattle

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm thinking of visiting one of these cities at some point in the future. So what would you say is better to visit? What is more interesting? Does anyone live in the cities I mentioned?

2. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

Depends on what you are looking for. If you are a history buff, Boston. If you are buff, Los Angeles. Seattle has a unique underground history tour, seafood, and coffee. They are all big enough for you to find plenty of interesting things to see, to eat, and to do. It would also depend on the season. I would avoid L.A. in the summer, Boston in the winter, and take a rain coat and umbrella to seattle, otherwise, it will rain on you.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  3. Is that because it gets too hot in the summer?

4. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

Yes, and humid with it. If you are from a place that has many days over 100 each summer, it wouldn't be that hot, and it isn't as humid as New Orleans or Houston, but spring and fall would be more enjoyable. Summer in San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle would be nicer.

5. So it rains less in the summer in Seattle?

6. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

It rains year round.
    Taking an umbrella was a joke. It seems to never rain whenever I have an umbrella.

Doc Lolliday and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Best time to visit Seattle would be from early July through early October. Everything before and after that will be a good chance of rain.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  8. I voted LA because Disneyland. Also, it's the only one of the 3 I've been to, and I'm partial to California. I've always loved LA though. Beautiful beaches, Disneyland and Universal Studios can be cool... if you're into film, like I am, then it can be a super fun place to explore.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
    Doc Lolliday likes this.
  9. Only been to Boston. Great food there. It can be a confusing city to navigate when driving.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  10. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I picked Boston because I've been to Seattle & L.A. and they weren't that spectacular or anything.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  11. I've been to all of them, and LA numerous times. Im going seattle every single time. Perhaps look outside LA, and literally anywhere else in Cali and I might choose it over Seattle. Boston is cool too, I didn't mind it. I just looked at museums and I don't really get down w that

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  13. Boston. Every single time.