1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Could I do to improve my testosterone?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 5, 2021.

1. The reason why asked this question is that most of you guys seem to know a lot about this topic.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. Interesting question. From my experience, diet and exercise seem to make the biggest difference - particularly running.

I used to eat a lot of oatmeal. I would do a packet of instant oats with flaxseed, a half cup of whole milk, a chopped banana and a scoop of peanut butter.

I find it hard to abstain from PMO if I eat that stuff and run a lot this time of year. For what it’s worth.

You can also always ask Doctor Google.

blacklabel92 and Axesteel like this.
  3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Lift

4. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

eat more alkaine foods and reduce your acid foods. workout everyday, 30 mins minimum. refrain from pmo. get at least 15 mins of sunlight everday. ur t levels will grow in a week trust me.

WesternWolf and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Gambler Kaiji

Gambler Kaiji Fapstronaut

Sleep well - Get your 8 hours in

Eat well - Meats, Nuts (Brazil nuts specifically are widely popular for aiding Test levels but be cautious in not overdosing on them as their selenium is super high. 1 or 2 a day will do) , and don't dodge salads. Greens like Cabbage Spinach and Broccoli just to name a few are super nutritious and packed with all the Test aiding vitamins

Train well - Work out 3-4 days in your week. Strength training specifically, but I hear High Intensity interval training also gives you a boost. I'll be honest I just sweat and not really worry on which exercise effects it more or less.

Live well - Avoid stress. Stress lowers it

Axesteel likes this.
  6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

If you have below normal levels, consult a doctor.

Otherwise as long as you're within normal levels, your exact t level makes little to no difference. If you wish to reach above normal levels, there are (in many countries illegal without prescription) medical ways of increasing it, but no life habit change will help you get there.

As long as you aren't below normal levels, you really should just focus on other aspects of your health and well being.

7. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Improving your muscle mass increases the amount of testosterone your body produces.

An Update on My Testosterone-Boosting Experiment: 7 Years Later | The Art of Manliness

8. Why would you assume that? Doctors know about testosterone, so I have no idea why you're asking us.

9. The reason why assume that is you write about the importance of testosterone that's why I said it.

10. I don't personally write about that. But a google search would probably be a good starting point for your original question.

11. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

12. Daryn

Daryn Fapstronaut