1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you suggest as meditation source??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by better human, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Book

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Application

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Provided that it's free, in english to be understood to almost every fapstrounat

2. The Holy Bible or Tao Te Ching

3. Well that's quite a contrast right there!

@better human The Power of Now is a good book, has very simple zen meditation instructions. Maybe read it before reading the Tao Te Ching, otherwise you might not understand the mystical meaning of it that well.

better human and Hold it in like this.
  4. I see similarities between Things Jesus said, and what the Tao says. There are very different things as well. Notable are The Tao doesn't Lord over anybody. It just does what it does, because it does it.

The art of Wu Wei which is just acting without action, is central to the message of the Tao. Holding onto the center if all else fails

I love reading it. However, it doesn't have what the Bible does. And that is a very personal Saviour, personal to your situation. The Tao can feel cold at times, and maybe there is nothing wrong with that, but as people perhaps we long for more feeling than that

5. Nothing, for sure. I would feel bad to suggest anyone to do meditation, i dont like if people experiment with dangerous things.

6. better human

better human Fapstronaut

I just ask for some excersies to get relaxed and kick out stress
    I don't need life instructions and lesson

I need something lioe yoga

7. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

8. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Is thwre any free part in it??

9. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

yeah the basics course.

better human likes this.
  10. I use Calm, it wasnt free but worth every penny.

better human likes this.