1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do they put in “soul food”?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GripStrength, Nov 4, 2020.

1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

So I’ve been in the United States with my girlfriend for the past few months. And I’ve never had “soul food” before...

And as an update, nofap has been going well. Suppose I don’t need to fap when I’m with someone. But I’ve noticed. ED. Basically gone. I wake up with strong erections. And I get erect when we go to make love. Usually lasts between. 1-2 hours. Has gone away sometimes but only after a long while like 1 hour plus or if I call tell she got distracted. So I’d say that’s literally cured now.

So it’s been good! So I’m here in United States. Never had soul food before. Also never been full off of literally any meal I’ve ever gotten from any restaurant. Literally ever. But I eat this soul food stuff. And the portions are fair enough but not crazy. Not even half way in and I’m starting to fill up. And actually find it hard to finish. What’s the deal?! Why is it so filling?! I can eat the same types of things by the pounds. But when I get it from a soul food place it’s soo filling? Anyone know what the deal is?

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    probably the additives they put in pizza pops i can eat a large pizza to myself but with pizza pops im full by eatting just two of them sh**s

3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    probably the additives they put in pizza pops i can eat a large pizza to myself but with pizza pops im full by eatting just two of them sh**s

4. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Fapstronaut

Its just a lot if grease tbh.