1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do in your free time instead of masturbating?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by plusscientist, Dec 2, 2018.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I'll be sure to read it :)

u376 likes this.
  2. Pretty much these things for me but these take a lot of time already for me. Have you tried learning another language?

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yeah....maybe for your next story.....
    Actually I pick that stammer thing from shah rukh khan film called darr

4. plusscientist

plusscientist Fapstronaut

These are very nice tips. Thank you very much @RightEffort , I'll remember your words for sure.

Yeah, I tried to do so even before starting NoFap but it got boring. I tried learning a bit of Physics too in my free time but unfortunately, sometimes I have a lot of free time and sometimes a bit less so I can't really make a pattern in my activities which would make me want to continue learning it- for example, if I study Physics for one day and don't do it for three days because I am busy for those three days, I'll probably not want to study it for fifth day too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Well, exactly. That is the whole point. Eveything that my culture ever did that was good (And indeed
    A lot of life is about choosing to do something better, especially now that we in the West have so much freedom to choose crap. I exercise, walk, meditate, practice guitar, take cold showers, read and...I don't know. Hope?

6. I like the 'drink water' activity xd

watch yt, talk to ppl, trying to create passive incomes or some new product, murder people, do sports

7. Casual mention of 'murder people' there...

8. Jywuwlie38

Jywuwlie38 New Fapstronaut

I am glad to find the guys with the same hobby: anime. The romance school genre is my favorite ones. Around these days, I have been watching Erased, which is a another genre. It is cool. I would like to find more similar ones via nihofun site Or any suggestions on this, you guys?