1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What does this text from ex guy mean? Looking for guys opinions

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by green lion eating the sun, Feb 1, 2020.

1. i met the ex from 4 years ago. first time we had s., memories went into my head and i wanted to take revenge on the guy i was with until start of december. he obviously dumped me over text next day saying we are too different and he would break my heart again. left me numb all these weeks after. i met him again last night. he texted me again a week after we had s. like nothing happened. at some point he tried to touch me or even kiss me, i wasnt going to let him touch me after all the fucked up shit to me. enough is enough. it helped making even more decisive the fact he was an hour late. thats how much he wanted to see me

so at some point i couldn't hold it back anymore and i told him how much he hurt me again and again and again. i almost cried twice too. he just said he was sorry. then after a while he said he was going for a smoke and maybe 10/20 minutes later he texted me saying he was gone saying i was very angry and emotional. that he doesn't wanna cause any more damage. added i won't hear or see him again, sorry but it is definitely for the best. he said he wanted to spend quality time with me after 2 worst days but it actually sunk him down into depression. he feels depressed and he is out. good luck in your life and sorry it turned out in this way"

then i got emotional and shocked for sure a bit.i texted him 3 times and called him twice then he read the texts just to block me 30 minutes later. i feel relieved, the plan was to end it for good with him. i didn't allow him to touch me again and i told the pain he caused me once more. i dodget a bullet last night and i am free of him. but when i came home, with pride of not allowing to walk over me, i woke up several times. but he didn't break me 4 years ago and he will not break me now or ever. he is dead to me. all my exes same, all dead to me. i want to erase everythng from my mind about that past

reading a random passage from the Gospel gave me strenght to stand by what i knew it is healthy

why did he text me that when he could have said hey i left. bye? i feel stupid coz i went looking for him outside a sec and he wasn't there. can't believe he left like that but it is for the best 100%. i just wish i knew what that text was for

Master Chips likes this.
  2. Sometimes there is drama in the Matrix. This is one-way drama.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I wonder if my ex-girlfriend thinks I'm dead too.

To answer your question, I don't know.

4. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

I’ma spit this out there...maybe he just wants to mess with your head and rent space up there...move on...forget him! It’s toxic!

AfricanSunset and Master Chips like this.
  5. Rent up space in my mind, why? Do you think he would text me again or would reply to me? I realized I miss him. There was never a guy that I loved like him that happened before or after him

6. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

Rent up space in your mind...let me explain...think of your brain or mind as a storage unit that you pay top dollar for...because you’re paying so much for it you only store the things that are the most valuable to you in this unit! Do something similar...don’t think about that guy...think about more important things! Let go of everything toxic in your life...

7. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Sounds to me like if he wanted to know if you still cared. He definitively needs to work on himself and so do you.