Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fighter94, Mar 13, 2021.
Finishing dark souls 3 for me
Finishing Outlast on nightmare difficulty
A couple of Resident Evil 7 achievements on my way to 100%
Finishing the Alien Vs Predator marine campaign on nightmare
Finishing The Evil Within on akumu mode
Finishing all Halo campaigns on legendary
All I think of for now
Reaching division 1 in FIFA
completing MW3 in hard difficulty, i am still surprised how i did that because i totally suck at most games, i have below average shooting skills and usually give up half way through in a game after several failed attempts as i usually find it too hard, recently i only finished detroit become human, life is strange etc. kinda games where there was no challenge just passing along with choices and even if you made terrible choice you can still go on and that's what happened with me in detroit become human as in the end i got all android robots killed
Beating call of duty 5 World at War stoned and on veteran.
Out of all the gaming I've done, what I'm the most proud of is probably reaching diamond league in starcraft 2 about 10 years age before any expansions. Diamond league is top 20%. I'm not sure why, I just think more fondly of that. I worked hard at other games and my peak in dota 2 was around top 5% I believe - 4500 mmr, it's a few years ago. Or maybe the crazy guitar hero achievements I've done, like this video I made almost 5 years ago
I guess I'm proud of all these things, because I'm sitting here writing about them...
I've played some Dark Souls 1 and that shit is savage.
Completed Ultra Nightmare on Doom 2016 with less than three deaths. I tried a zero death run but that was impossible for me.
My first chess win within few weeks after learning the game.
1. Installing WoW (World of Warcraft) which took all day of downloading and installing becouse it is a very big game
2. Creating Night Elf frost Mage character, playing a game with so much enjoying and dopamine releases how amazing game is
3. Leveling up and i am sure there was constant dopamine releases and that i was abusing chemicals in my brain lol so amazing game, all the time i was outside of game i was constantly thinking about leveling up, gearing up my imaginary guy in imaginary world and constantly thiking about that amazing adventure, that is how amazing that game is
4. Reaching level 120 (max level) which takes about 8-9 days of playing
5. Reaching item level 385
6. Reaching item level 400
7. Reaching item level 405
8. Reaching item level 415
9. Reaching item level 425
10. Reaching item level 435
11. Reaching item level 440
12. Reaching item level 445 (max level is 455) all this took so many dungeons and playing a game for months, literally, you need playing of months to get to 445, 455? I don`t want to mention
13. Reaching Heart of Azeroth max level 70 (neck item, which takes months of doing so much quests and doing same things every day)
14. Reaching 1 million gold (i am happy now i can have as much as i want healing potions and intellect flasks which empowers me even more and gave me advantages in PvP (player vs player) and dungeons and any place of game whatsoever)
15. Entering guild which is only for people with max level and high item lvl
16. Going BGs (battlegrounds) 10v10, 15v15, or massive battlegrounds 40v40 and only we as guild, join as group as 5 people and winning 30 battegrounds in a row, never losing, all day nights just winning, that is how powerful our items are and there is our skill too
17. Enjoying enjoying crushing PvP and arenas with my amazing PvP guild, the game became so easy that they are drinking bears and i am smoking cigarettes and crushing PvP at the same time, that is how amazing game became
18. It`s already january, i had to take a little break from a game and entered game at 14th january, i see only 3 people online in guild and i said wtf??? They told me they all switched to new patch Shadowlands
19. Entered only a few times till then, only me and empty guild, sands of guild, with beautiful and painful nostalgia of all the game
20. I left the game and gone into dopamine deficiety, becouse my dopamine receptors was so desentitized that i couldn`t get dopamine from anyting else, returning to normal... real life
And that was all process of 6 months (june 2020 - january 2021)
YOU GRINDED THAT MUCH IN 6 MONTHS!?
How many hours a day were you playing? 16-20?
Love that game dude, pretty nice achievement
Yeah that took about... 6 weeks? I can't game as often as I did back then because kids and work but still it was a hell of an accomplishment.
Yes in some days i playd that much, sometimes even many days without sleeping
Playing Skyrim for 19h straight, no breaks. Could be my least proud achievement though lol.
OH! You reminding me of another great achievement of mine. Mastercrafting all the armor sets of Witcher 3. I really want to 100% that game but I feel like all the sexual content would make me fall right now.
Omg, I actually did that as well! Really my favourite game of all time. I recently did the romance quest with Shani in Hearts of Stone, and normally only hardcore stuff gets to me, but I wasn't serene, let me tell you.
Storywise: Hearts of Stone > Blood and Wine
Content: Blood and Wine >>>>> Hearts of Stone
Just my two cents but Hearts of Stone is one of the best stories in games. Olgierd is such a tragic character. I hope my storytelling gets to some semblance like that.
This is the truest and most important fckn thing I've ever read in 7y on this God-forgotten forum