1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What happen after 90 Days. Please someone give me clue

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Paf-On, Mar 3, 2020.

1. melville

melville Fapstronaut

Hey, what's level 2 and where do I find information on the levels? I'm new here as well

2. domsi

domsi Fapstronaut

there are no "levels", i used it as an analogy to try to explain what happens

3. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Hey buddy,its not about 90 days,its about recovering yourself and living enjoyable and happy life,keep it up with nofap and you will achieve that mindset and you will realize in how dark place you have been.Best of luck to you,we are all gonna make it!

4. Why do you want to fail when you have come so far?

5. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

Can you help me with PME caused by quick masturbation habit.I have heard that chinese cure it by TCM

6. SADIQ1973

SADIQ1973 Fapstronaut

Why count days or to expect benefits .. just forget and accept fap is not good habit and against nature ..

7. SADIQ1973

SADIQ1973 Fapstronaut

what is meant by TCM ? .. i read some where breathing is important point to check... and during sex we breath heavily ..that itself cause mind to order to get rid to control breath.. first check ur bp , weight anb make body fit .. then control breath then attack PME by Nofap ..

8. Zeus@1234

Zeus@1234 Fapstronaut

not to demotivate anyone.. but it gets harder to resist,since you accomplished your so hyped 90 days, its better to not give much importance to the numbers