1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What, if it happens ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by MercaMerca, Sep 27, 2019.

1. MercaMerca

MercaMerca Fapstronaut

I m trying NoFap for the first time in a planned way. I ask myself, if I would giving up the hard mode way, if there is a an opportunity to date one of the girls in my social circle. Actually, I can concentrate on myself, but in a few weeks, when University starts it will be quite tougher. Do you think this would be OK to break up with the hard mode ? If the opportunity is yelling at your front door ?

2. I'm struggling with this too. But it depends on what your priorities are. For me, I have many dating options as a college student. But I'm giving that up to focus on myself and my recovery from PMO, at least for now. Do you think you can make it to 90 days, or is there someone who you are truly interested in? If it's just "a girl," then perhaps you should let it go. But I can't decide for you.

3. MercaMerca

MercaMerca Fapstronaut

It is half-half to me. On the one Hand, there is a girl i am interested in. On the other Hand I am not sure about the intense of my Interest. I decided for myself, that I am not forcing it. There should be really strong signs from her to letting me get off my Path. But its quite unlikely that this will happen. So I won't use my energy on this. The best I can do for a future relationship is my self-improvement.

4. I would have to agree. And once you have recovered, and have become a better person, then you will be able to make these decisions more easily. You don't go on a road trip with a car that's falling apart.

MercaMerca likes this.
  5. MercaMerca

MercaMerca Fapstronaut

That makes Sense. Will keep the girl thing in Mind, just like a Motivation. Even though I will not forget that I am not doing this for the girl, I do this for me.