1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Life??

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jaxyz, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Jaxyz

Jaxyz New Fapstronaut

Little about me:
    It has been a while (two years) that I understood that I am suffering from PIED and fap addiction. I am 25 and I have been faping for about 10 years now. I have been trying to reboot and rejuvenate but always failed every time in last two years. Best I have made is like 10 days.

Current Scenario:
    I am fucking depressed and lonely. I am on day 7 I think, i have not been counting. But this time it is different. I have decided to couple my reboot with cold showers. And my body starts to shiver even with the thought of it when I write this.
    So I was born and raised in a hot country, but now I live in Midwest USA where the winter is frigid af. Today I took my cold shower when temperature outside was way below freezing (~-6 F). Yes and by cold shower i mean the coldest temperature the water from shower could be. People do these 30 day challenges, but I am probably gonna do it forever.

I would say during the first 4 days I was super pumped all day!! I was so full of energy that I can flip all desks and punch through walls and not feel the pain. I really liked that feeling.
    Yesterday my neighbor threw a party at her house. It almost felt like she wanted to makeout with me by the end of it. But I was very worried about where that might lead to. So I just kept looking at my phone and then just went home.
    So now I feel super depressed and super lonely. I had few friends at work but they are being dicks to me lately. My closest family would be 10 hrs fly. I wake up in middle of nights with the strong feeling of "where am I?" and then when I figure out where am I, I feel super lonely.
    Are the things gonna get any better? I cannot work towards having a significant other because I feel I am not ready for it (PIED) and that just keeps pushing me into more depression.

2. Avias

Avias Fapstronaut

get more comfortable with yourself and avoid useful thoughts that brings you down

Deleted Account and Jaxyz like this.
  3. Sananafraz

Sananafraz Fapstronaut

About the cold showers. Don’t be discouraged if you miss a day. Even if you feel disappointed. Notice the difference between disCOURAGE and disAPPOINT.
    Maybe you feel disappointed in your friends treatment of you. Maybe your ready to leave them behind. If they discourage you it would probably be best.

You’re becoming a new man. That doesn’t happen without growing pains. No shame.

Jaxyz likes this.
  4. I feel you...

Jaxyz likes this.
  5. Jaxyz

Jaxyz New Fapstronaut

Thank You Guys for support. We well get through this together!

Master Chips and Sananafraz like this.
  6. Jaxyz

Jaxyz New Fapstronaut

Update: Day 18.
    Cold showers has boosted my will power to not masturbate and not lose my battle. This is probably first time I have went without ejaculating for 18 days in last 9 years (since I was 16). I do not get morning wood no more, not sure why. At same time I do not think I am feeling very depressed, may be cold showers (temp : 35F) are helping. I am close to golden day 21, and I can already feel I am not addicted.

I have not really had a relationship in my life. I was in love few times, but never in a relationship. I never talk this to anyone who I know, because I feel they might judge me and think I am a loser.
    I am just not sure how long is it going to fix my problem, the whole reason I started this journey. The PIED and anxiety to have an intercourse (only). I never had social anxiety, I can talk to any girl or any person.

Energy level is good. I feel less sluggish when I come back home from work. I am feeling that I am still getting my dopamine fix by using my phone more & by eating junk.

I will keep you'll updated, because I already feel this is going to be a lifestyle change and not some 30day, 90day challenge.

Deleted Account likes this.