1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the most inspirational movie you saw and why?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Supermarron, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

for me titanic had great storyline and great picture, Troy had bit of everything.

tweeby likes this.
  2. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

God father trilogy because its god father trilogy ( no explaination required)

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Rosemary’s Baby and Drag Me to Hell are some inspiring ones. They teach not to have interactions with gypsies names Rosemary.

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Ted II (I cried)

5. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

The pursuit of happyness

6. Life is Beautiful was so sad and heartwarming for me :( it was inspiring to see the dad find every way possible to shelter his son from the horrors of a concentration camp until the very end

Reverent likes this.
  7. Amazing movie. If I wasn’t in school while watching it, I probably would’ve cried.

Youssif likes this.
  8. Definitely American Gangster.

9. “To End All Wars” because it’s based on a true story and because it showed the freedom and peace love brings into your life when you let it live through you, and when you do not withhold it even from your enemies.

10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Pursuit of happiness
    Because it teach us to keep going on whatever the environment is
    And I like that scene when he has tear in his eyes while he was being informed about his selection

11. Does it have to be a movie?I got inspired by original script,like I am still thinking about the original script.

12. American Psycho.

Just kidding, I'd say something like Gladiator or 300 are quite inspiring when it comes to battling on against adversity.

u376 likes this.
  13. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

I can't believe no-one's mentioned The Shawshank Redemption.

Also, the Rocky series (with the exception of No 5 which was sh*t). The training montages to beat all others.

In a funny sort of way though, Ballistic: Ecks v Sever (AKA 'The Worst Film Ever Made') is incredibly inspirational. If a turd that massive could be produced, it kinda tells me that I don't necessarily need to be good at something in order to succeed.

14. Stone_Richie

Stone_Richie Fapstronaut

Hard question.

Braveheart.
    Fury.
    LOTR.

15. apprentice

apprentice Fapstronaut

I saw Dead Poet's Society for the first time recently and that movie struck a chord with me. Seize the day!

u376 and Saskia Simone like this.
  16. Happy (documentary)