1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the worst decision in your life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Thinking all my life that I am made for STEM.
    It was a slap on my face when I could not solve even the three equations of motion while in preuni.

Didn't changed my field , instead pursued because I wanted to be in that elite club.

Now, getting complexity from every hardworking and successful people. Be they from STEM or NON-STEM fields.

And yes , taking a major which I had no idea about and now I'm absolutely hating it.

2. Feels very similar to my situation. Are you talking about Geology.
    I can't even describe how irked I'm taking this course.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

No, I did computer games development. I made the choice to study it when I was an idiot 16 year old with no real understanding of what that actually entailed. Even when I realised it wasn't for me I was too stubborn to quit and I stuck it out, and now I have nothing to show for it because my degree wont get me a job without a portfolio to go with it and I have nothing in my portfolio because I hate the work so much. To this day I still have no idea what I want to do as a career, as all the things I get fulfilment out of make no or very little money.

4. Rep0212

Rep0212 Fapstronaut

The day I viewed P for the first time and started PMO was the worst thing I ever did in my life.

5. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Not courting that girl... Very attractive lady and very intelligent. Still haunts me sometimes, but I know I'll make an even poorer decision one day. So that's fine.

6. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

1.Same as you for me...
    2. I have joined online coaching
    3. I have stopped doing exercises ( It was not my decision. Circumstances forced me to do so.)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    GotCaught likes this.
  7. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Almost joining a cult. Ten years of being on the fence before I finally saw them for what they are and now I'm free.