1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is this best dating app to meet women ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kman20, Nov 12, 2019.

1. StuartV

StuartV Fapstronaut

That's sucks man

Smormad likes this.
  2. Tinder is the most popular and also have been getting tons of dates off of it. Don't rely on it though. The best is running into a girl irl and talking to her. Best results and women like that approach better

vibemaker likes this.
  3. StuartV

StuartV Fapstronaut

Maybe you're right

4. SeanRampling

SeanRampling New Fapstronaut

There are a lot of dating sites. Many of them are most often either scammers or guys :) I was shocked that a person might not know that there is another man or woman on the other side of the screen because of the avatar. I advise you to ask whether this dating site really works and there are no special bots that just have a set of messages and use when communicating. In our time, there are a lot of such sites now, do not be surprised. I recommend one very good dating site. At one time, he helped me find a soul mate, and now we are still together. Here is the site https://apksalad.com/en/category/DATING

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    TwoforTwo and TudoBem23 like this.
  5. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

The best dating app to meet women is called going outside and meeting them in person. Our society has become weak. Men no longer have to be viable options because they can hide behind a screen. Here's to making ourselves attractive men, so when the time comes and a women comes into our life we can settle down and build a human connection.

TudoBem23 likes this.
  6. BigBob73

BigBob73 Fapstronaut

I've met so many women through dating apps. I'm 47, and last month using Bumble I got 75 likes in a day. Now dont get me wrong most of the likes you wont match with, because they aren't your type etc. So it depends what you want. It's a numbers game. Each girl you match with has lots of choice. Tinder is garbage, full of crap. I think it's only useful if you're under 30. Bumble is good 30 to 50. Match is good for those that put some skin in the game as it is paid. I went on 2 Match dates and got laid both times. One turned into a year relationship. Good luck

7. Helfiger

Helfiger Fapstronaut

I still haven't found a girlfriend. I guess I'm too boring for them, and many of them are boring for me. They aren't interested in anything except for looking at the phone. No matter how hard I tried to develop our dialogue in the dating app https://srilankamatrimony.lk/, they always answered monotonously or just with one word. On the contrary, I like people who could tell me directly about their experiences and problems and not be shy about them. I understand that I am a stranger to them now, but with some, I talked for about a month, and they continued to respond in the same way as if we had just met.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    brassknucks likes this.
  8. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

RealLife Inc.
    Neighborhood™
    ParishOfYourCity© (If you religious )
    I also reccomend TheGirInTheNextDoor® too

9. BigBob73

BigBob73 Fapstronaut

Dont worry about finding a gf. Just find someone you like and if she likes you back then make another date. If not, make a date with the next one.

10. This is why I don't think it's just a matter of numbers. Of course with meeting on an app that's all about numbers, there's a ton of users on them - but if most of them are like this then what's the point?

When talking about meeting IRL people often just kind of mention make the effort, the doing part, but considering this kind of situation maybe we should also talk about reading people, the observation. Maybe in the short term people can hook up or whatever, but if you want a little more than that it might be worth the time to get a sense of how they are - so you don't waste your time in the long term.