1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Your Personality Type?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by icandoallthings, Apr 18, 2017.

Do You Think The Test Is Accurate?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    61.8%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. I Don't Know

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  4. I Don't Care

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  1. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

2. Eagan_Rugarth

Eagan_Rugarth New Fapstronaut

i am an INTJ-T, an architect

3. keno728

keno728 Fapstronaut

4. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

It's always been the same for me, too, when I took the test years ago. Despite all of my dreamer traits, having a critical mind has always been important to me. I still feel about myself the same way. Let's take it again!

*drum roll*

INFJ-A

Well, this isn't really me I'm afraid. Nothing against INFJs (the point of this whole typology thing is that everyone is equally valuable), but it just isn't me.

Guess you're right. Nevertheless I believe the psychological types are real. It's the short tests that sometimes are the problem.

5. Turns our I'm a logician, INTP-T. It is amazing how accurate this test was! Unfortunately as the results say, Logicians are only 3% of the population.

Maybe that's why it's so hard for me to find friends...

6. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

7. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Why "unfortunate"? Be proud of it! ;)

From what I've read about the MBTI, the best friendships and relationships are usually between different personality types (they get more specific about that). Would you want to be friends with your clone? The sparseness of your character could as well be the reason why you're much sought-after, in case you were... How much effort do you make to find friends? And do you look after your friends good enough, too?

icandoallthings likes this.
  8. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

ESTJ. I think that is correct, I really like to talk to people, and I befriend nearly everyone - unless he is .... negative.

About ESTJ:

https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality

ESTJs are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the ESTJ personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, ESTJs often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

I am shocked when I read this, it tells so much about myself. I really value tradition and order, and I am honest. I am really conversative in some views, but I am not really religious, but I still believe that some old values have to be maintained, like social conversations and interactions with each other. I am firmly against social media, and I banned it from my life long ago - also an indication that I am traditional-thinking and conversative. I really love leading as well. Yes, how it says in the text, one of my challanges was (and partly still is) that most people do not think like me.

I think the test is really accurate, at least in my case for sure. Test it out if you have not yet!

I am really proud to be an ESTJ. I think I took the test like 4 years ago, and back then I was an ISTJ, but now I am proud to be an ESTJ.

Actually, I did this test again now and got ENTJ (I make others do this frequently, and I always got ESTJ on another page)

But I am sure that I am an ESTJ, I am simply too stubborn for an ENTJ, I am known for taking some things for too serious, and I really like to uphold the law and get my things done... perhaps a mix of both? I do not know,... but ESTJ or ENTJ - that's for sure. I am really indescivive if I am either ESTJ or ENTJ, this time I got ENTJ:..

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    icandoallthings and Hardboiled24 like this.
  9. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Ok, that is a point I can... understand, lol. Anyway, wish you all the best in the future!

10. ESTJ. It's not fully accurate because I don't believe in rigorously upholding the old traditions. I'm willing to make changes. Especially changes in myself and my opinions. There are certainly traditions that I am against changing, but on the whole I'm pretty flexible and open minded.

I'm only stubborn when I'm extremely confident about something. It's embarrassing to be wrong after you've argued your case for 5 mins without letting the other guy say much haha. Generally I listen to the opinion of the other person though.

I'm not uncomfortable with unconventional situations. I've gone through a significant number of situations in life where I didn't really have a clue on what to do.

Difficulty expressing emotion. This one hits pretty hard haha. I've never considered emotions to be very important. Emotions are secondary, my goals come first. For most of my life I've neglected my emotions. Only recently I'm trying to get in tune with myself, become more empathetic and connected with the people around me.

Overall it's a pretty accurate representation of me, but it's not flawless.

11. Bel

Bel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

ISTP......Hmmmmm interesting as I see a majority of you guys with the INxx.....I always get ISTP.

12. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut