1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What meditation do you practice?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by onix, Aug 30, 2020.

1. onix

onix Fapstronaut

I would like to know what meditation style you practice. I have been practicing mindfulness meditation, just wanted to know what works best for you especially when it comes to PMO.

Thanks.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

When I'm horny, I have a lot of pent-up energy. What I do is visualize that energy as if it's steam. I visualize the steam coming from my chest and into my forehead; I eject it out of my forehead. Furthermore, I like to insert various prayers when I meditate. Prayer and meditation are like chocolate and peanut butter -- they work together perfectly. You don't have to pray, though. Heck, even an atheist could meditate and benefit from it. :)

3. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Anything would do.
    Try several and then choose the one that suits you.

4. Mindfulness and guided meditation works both for me. But when I'm horny I take a cold shower or I go for a walk/run.

5. BlackJesus_

BlackJesus_ Fapstronaut

When I breathe in I say stay. When I breath out I say calm. In my head, but out loud helps too.