1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What online games do you recommend to play on Phone & PC ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 7, 2020.

1. What games do you recommend others to play that is based on Guilds and team work ? regarding MMORPG, Strategy And other multiplayer games whether for PC or Mobile Phones ?

dogeatdog likes this.
  2. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

A staple of what you're looking for would be World of Warcraft, obviously. Class-based progression and the best content needs a big group to work. A smaller scale version of this would be Destiny - it's sci-fi but the end-game content requires six players and is fun yet challenging.

3. I think I will give WOW a try! Thanks buddy!

Warframe seems cool, Thanks!

I tried COD mobile. On PC I need some a better setup

4. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

As mentioned WoW, the godfather of MMORPGs. SWTOR is amazing if you're a Star Wars fan. Guild Wars, Runescape, Elderscrolls Online, LOTR online, Black Desert online, Monster Hunter, Arma, and Day Z are others.

5. Dream not of what you are. But of what you want to be.

Master Chips likes this.
  6. Sovereign Soul

Sovereign Soul Fapstronaut

Apex Legends is great in terms of teamwork. It's a fast paced FPS battle Royale though.

Master Chips and Deleted Account like this.
  7. lol, is he prepared to grind for an eternity? xD

8. Yeah it's good for dying in under a minute if you are unlucky. (In my case it's the norm, and I never stuck to its entire genre because of this issue, lol.)

Master Chips likes this.
  9. Well it's not my Destiny xD

10. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

If you are not afraid of grinding : black desert online

Master Chips likes this.
  11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

12. Sovereign Soul

Sovereign Soul Fapstronaut

I get what you mean. I hated BRs until I played Apex. PUBG was awful and I completely stopped playing the game as I hated the random deaths out of nowhere at any given moment. Dying in the beginning was annoying, but even worse was dying when you're top 5 to a random camping sniper you can't even see.

Apex though I think is way more more forgiving. Dropping in secluded areas with not a lot of people let's you get decent loot before your first firefight, and even if you die your teammates can find ways to bring you back. You have a lot more opportunities to do reversals, meaning you could win a firefight even if you're not the first one firing, healing is fast and efficient and the legend abilities can be used to keep you alive longer. In my opinion it's the best BR game out right now and if you play with a decent team, it's one of the most rewarding multiplayer games I've played.