1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What state are you from?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pathofsuccess_1, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

Nothing weird. Don’t have to be specific. I’m just curious! What US state are you from?

If you aren’t from the US, than what country are you from? And what’s it like?

Just for fun.

2. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Estonia. It's kinda empty and calm. Almost no subcultures and people.

3. San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I was born in San Francisco but now live in the East Bay.

4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I was born in Philadelfia, P.A.

6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m from a country that is New, and I live just barely within a state that is New.

Pathofsuccess_1 likes this.
  7. Pathofsuccess_1

South Sudan is considered the newest country to gain independence in 2011. The newest state is technically Hawaii which gained statehood in 1959. Two geographically broad destinations.

Maybe you mean Alaska?
    It’s the second newest state just before Hawaii and it boarders Canada which is fairly new I guess in terms of worldwide independence history gaining its independence in 1867.

8. Italy
    The most beatiful country in the world populated by people who aren't able to appreciate it.

9. JustAVenezuelan

JustAVenezuelan Fapstronaut

Venezuela: It's like Somalia or Afghanistan but Replace Islam with Witchcraft and replace Talibans with Drug Cartels.

10. Pathofsuccess_1

Probably not a very common state. But I’m personally from Vermont.

Vermont is in New England and is known for Maple Syrup, Ben and Jerry’s, and Lake Champlain.

People are nice here. You never have really an violent crimes happen unless your in Burlington (it’s the biggest city in the state and a lot can happen suprisingly.)

But yeah, I think it’s a nice state regardless of me being from here or not. Summers get Hot and humid (sometimes up to 100+ degrees F) and winters are shockingly cold and temperatures can dive down to -20 to -30 degrees F. There’s a pretty broad climate.

11. I live in Baltimore, Maryland.

12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

New, not new. :p

New Zealand and New Hampshire, to be exact

13. Pathofsuccess_1

lol!

MLMVSS likes this.