1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do to meet girls?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Nick:3, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Ok so my friends don't go out much and I dont feel comfortable clubbing or going to bars much on my own, and wanna meet girls asap! cos im basically really horny and have always wanted a gf, what should i do? P.s. tinder doesn't work, would like to be able to not be so needy but tht's really hard to do, should i just try going to a bar on my own? also be aware girls have been pretty shitty in the past to me, so my confidence just isn't too high

2. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

been thinking maybe i should quit this to not be so needy as well, altho i kinda wanna see it through to atleast 40 days

3. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Start by promoting your confidence. This indirectly will help you get chicks once you understand what a person wants to hear, what works, what doesn't.

4. As You Are by Nick Sparks. Second thing, maybe not so easy but advice from me (act on it if you want) - learn how to live without girls. Learn to handle urges and hornyness. It is hard to find a girl with mindset "I neeeed a giiiirl, pleeeasseeee". Rather you should build your character, yourself, still improve and by time, girls will come themselves (if you don't ignore them).

vyndaloo and Nick:3 like this.
  5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

You can meet them anywhere. Just walk up to one, say hi and introduce yourself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Do you live in a college town? Literally walk outside, find the first attractive girl and talk to her. She says no, you shrug it off. I've been doing this in this past week, it's been working well actually. There's alot of flirtatious smile/looks, but I sometimes just keep walking bc I'm nervous too but its bc I have a history of PIED. But it's been working. I got denied like 2 out of the 15-16 girls I've actually approached and talked to. Of course some of them were at bars/clubs and some walking to class.

7. Hey mate,i think you shouldn't quit nofap cuz of girls,its Full "superpowers"appears with lots of self improvement too.
    For me quitting nofap is Just
    lying to myself

8. Good strategy. I should try that later
    What do u talk about with then?

9. Well at a bar I just approach them and say what's up, they'll always say hey. I usually make it known I'm looking at them, in the face and smiling not too creepy. Some will be awkward but mostly they should look back and smile. You can tell when its flirtatious/happy vs just being nice. Then I go up and introduce myself.

It's different everytime. Im far from an expert or good at this but I'm trying. It's more how you approach them than what you say. I just try to not be awkward and smile. I feel like eye contact, clear words, and smiling are the keys bc those emulate confidence.

10. Ben Gilliam

Ben Gilliam New Fapstronaut

The was a time in my uni, when i realized that there are a lot of girls in my nearest circle that just bored as f, cause nobody even trying to pick them up. This is not because they looks bad or smt, u just need to catch nice timing and ask her for walk. Used to work with me.

11. theManinBlack_1882

theManinBlack_1882 Fapstronaut

Go to coffee shops or bookshops. Join a church or volunteering program. Talk to women at school and women.