1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what to expect from the first week of NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AGP, Sep 30, 2017.

1. AGP

AGP Fapstronaut

Hi, guys. Today is my 10th day without PMO. It is my third period of abstinence since I discovered NoFap. But this time, I have realized that I don't have much libido as I had in past periods of abstinence (and I didn't have much libido in the first two days when in theory you have it at a very high level). This time I decided don't touch me on any kind of way (literal). Although I feel different without PMO, in other periods of abstinence, I had much more energy than this time. With the term "energy" I mean more libido, less anxiety, more confidence being more friendly/sociable, etc. But I have to say I still having extra force when I go to the gym, I feel less tired and I weak up much more and fast at mornings. Anyone knows why it happens, or what could be? Had it happened to anyone of you?

the_Voice likes this.
  2. the_Voice

the_Voice Fapstronaut

Hi, AGP!
    That is the hardest time in rebooting! I had it couple times. Do not worry it will pass.
    That called flatline:
    "
    • Flatlining: Many NoFap® users report one or more periods of zero libido during their streak, especially in the 2-6 week period. Transitioning from an overexcited, always-eager libido to none at all can be disconcerting and even scary for the experienced masturbator, but many Fapstronauts report that it is only a phase in the reboot and will pass."

AGP likes this.